Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: han2424712
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/26/2014, 21:10
Replies: 1
Views: 454
Posted By han2424712
$2500 buy A9 SERVER

$2500 buy A9 SERVER
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/09/2014, 13:34
Replies: 12
Views: 2,586
Posted By han2424712
He [jaskile12] has no real A9, only pictures to...

He [jaskile12] has no real A9, only pictures to prove, but the picture can't prove everything. Charged me $105. Finally I lost 105 dollars, and he gave me a look at the pictures

Please keep away...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/09/2014, 11:01
Replies: 12
Views: 2,586
Posted By han2424712
He is a bad boy, does not mean that all people, I...

He is a bad boy, does not mean that all people, I believe there will be a good man
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/09/2014, 00:26
Replies: 12
Views: 2,586
Posted By han2424712
He [jaskile12] is cheated me $105

He [jaskile12] is cheated me $105
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/03/2014, 17:11
Replies: 12
Views: 2,586
Posted By han2424712
dekaron server pack buy A9 !!! $2500

dekaron server pack buy A9 !!!

I'll buy dekaron server pack


If you sell in me

I'd like to buy Dekaron A9? Server pack for $2500
My email address:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.