Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bogdantimis
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/28/2013, 17:00
Replies: 50
Views: 8,053
Posted By bogdantimis
Exists private servers without downloading ,...

Exists private servers without downloading , because I don't know how to download , and where to put the downloaded file .
Sorry for my english
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/28/2013, 16:56
Replies: 13
Views: 919
Posted By bogdantimis
at me , id doesen't work

at me , id doesen't work
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/28/2013, 16:51
Replies: 2,162
Views: 222,941
Posted By bogdantimis
When we can play on this server?

When we can play on this server?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/28/2013, 14:19
Replies: 7
Views: 503
Posted By bogdantimis
Want someone to make a darkorbit private server...

Want someone to make a darkorbit private server and give me the password and tell me how to entry on that server ? Please
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/28/2013, 13:55
Replies: 7
Views: 503
Posted By bogdantimis
A darkorbit private server , because I don't know...

A darkorbit private server , because I don't know how to make one
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/28/2013, 13:46
Replies: 7
Views: 503
Posted By bogdantimis
Smile Private server question

Somebody want to let me play on a private server? But please tell me how I can entry on that server . Please tell me all steps. And one more question: I cannot play on a private server without...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.