Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cheesenonion
Forum: Pokemon Trading 07/23/2016, 00:50
Replies: 0
Views: 409
Posted By Cheesenonion
LVL 19 - Pokemon GO

For sale:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Also has alot of items.
I only take serious offers in consideration
Forum: Pokemon Trading 07/23/2016, 00:43
Replies: 0
Views: 236
Posted By Cheesenonion
Pokemon GO account - level 20

I have the following account for sale:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Only serious offers.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 06/27/2016, 15:27
Replies: 0
Views: 1,840
Posted By Cheesenonion
UP!

UP!
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 06/20/2016, 16:50
Replies: 3
Views: 591
Posted By Cheesenonion
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Browsergames Trading 06/03/2016, 10:31
Replies: 0
Views: 1,840
Posted By Cheesenonion
UP!

UP!
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/31/2016, 13:11
Replies: 0
Views: 1,840
Posted By Cheesenonion
Mafiaway gambling bot

Hi there,

I'm playing this game called Mafiaway ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

And I'm looking for someone who can make me a helper with one of the "Casino games'.

The game is called "Cardwar" and...
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 04/25/2016, 10:51
Replies: 3
Views: 591
Posted By Cheesenonion
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 04/22/2016, 10:16
Replies: 3
Views: 591
Posted By Cheesenonion
TH10 - LVL 145

Account for sale:
- TH10 - LVL 145
- 5 builders
- AQ LVL 27, AK LVL 24

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'm only...
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 04/17/2016, 00:34
Replies: 2
Views: 408
Posted By Cheesenonion
Pm me for screens

Pm me for screens
Forum: Browsergames 03/09/2016, 12:06
Replies: 375
Views: 69,100
Posted By Cheesenonion
Great bot! But how does the Automatic Convert...

Great bot! But how does the Automatic Convert Capture Points work exactly? If I want all point about 7000 to be converted how do I put the settings?
Forum: Browsergames 01/25/2016, 16:14
Replies: 52
Views: 24,941
Posted By Cheesenonion
Thanks it's really useful. Let us know when more...

Thanks it's really useful. Let us know when more features are being added.
Forum: Browsergames 01/11/2016, 16:16
Replies: 140
[Collection Thread] Request Thread
Views: 67,529
Posted By Cheesenonion
Game: Elvenar (Innogames) I am looking for a:...

Game: Elvenar (Innogames)
I am looking for a: Tool or Hack
I am willing to pay: $10.00 USD
Forum: Browsergames 01/11/2016, 16:08
Replies: 755
Views: 176,352
Posted By Cheesenonion
Does anyone know if there is a familiar bot to...

Does anyone know if there is a familiar bot to the game called "Elvenar". It's also a game from Innogames and it looks very familiar to FoE. If you happen to know of such bot please contact me.
Forum: Browsergames 01/11/2016, 16:02
Replies: 4
Views: 6,465
Posted By Cheesenonion
Anyone? I know there is a bot for Forge of...

Anyone? I know there is a bot for Forge of Empires which is very similar to this game.
Forum: Browsergames 01/06/2016, 10:27
Replies: 4
Views: 6,465
Posted By Cheesenonion
Elvenar bot

Hi,

I was wondering is anybody knows of a working bot for this game called elvenar?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 10/09/2015, 12:35
Replies: 0
Views: 361
Posted By Cheesenonion
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 09/30/2015, 11:38
Replies: 0
Views: 361
Posted By Cheesenonion
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 09/26/2015, 10:14
Replies: 0
Views: 361
Posted By Cheesenonion
TH9 LVL 108 BIG WALLS

Selling this account + working bot for the best offer (at least $100).

BASE:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

PROFILE:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

BOT:...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/13/2015, 13:03
Replies: 0
Views: 254
Posted By Cheesenonion
The-West account lvl 121

Selling my The-West account - Level 121 dueller on en1 server.
Lot's of stuff, gold and nuggets.
PM me if you're interested and we can discuss details.

I'm also selling my accounts on other...
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 07/08/2015, 12:15
Replies: 11
Views: 4,616
Posted By Cheesenonion
Same here. Please pm me if you of such a bot

Same here. Please pm me if you of such a bot
Forum: Mobile Games 04/08/2015, 15:38
Replies: 3
Views: 425
Posted By Cheesenonion
Dutch Clan looking for players!

Hey we are a dutch clan and looking for players who:
- Are dutch
- Are active donators
- Are active in CW's
- Are active in chat and help other's out
- Have max base
- Are 16 years or older
...
Forum: Suggestions & Feedback 12/10/2014, 14:40
Replies: 3
[Suggestion] Recruit-each-other
Views: 357
Posted By Cheesenonion
Recruit-each-other

I want to propose the idea of recruiting someone here for the game you play and as a return he recruits you for the game he plays, so:

I will play your game for a while as a recruit of you.
You...
Forum: Browsergames 04/14/2014, 18:46
Replies: 755
Views: 176,352
Posted By Cheesenonion
+1 please!

+1 please!
Forum: Browsergames 04/11/2014, 10:31
Replies: 755
Views: 176,352
Posted By Cheesenonion
Not working for me. And every time I try to click...

Not working for me. And every time I try to click the settings icon on Support >> Custom >> Custom Support the bot crashes.
Forum: Browsergames 04/10/2014, 09:12
Replies: 755
Views: 176,352
Posted By Cheesenonion
And also add forge spending support for the new...

And also add forge spending support for the new great buildings:

- Observatory (Eastern)
- Atomium
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.