Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 71
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Blazosaur
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/09/2016, 21:40
Replies: 6
Views: 383
Posted By Blazosaur
He is a scammer.Sold me an account and when he...

He is a scammer.Sold me an account and when he saw that is platinum4 from gold 5 he tried to take it back and it got banned.I saw on lol support he took it back and resold 4 times!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/09/2016, 09:37
Replies: 3
Views: 225
Posted By Blazosaur
He is a scammer.He sold me an account then tried...

He is a scammer.He sold me an account then tried to take it back and the account got banned
Screenshot by Lightshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/09/2016, 09:36
Replies: 8
Views: 487
Posted By Blazosaur
He is a scammer.He sold me the account then tried...

He is a scammer.He sold me the account then tried to take it back and the account got banned
Screenshot by Lightshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/08/2016, 13:41
Replies: 1
Views: 229
Posted By Blazosaur
up! the acc is p4 now

up! the acc is p4 now
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/06/2016, 18:23
Replies: 1
Views: 229
Posted By Blazosaur
up!

up!
Forum: League of Legends 08/04/2016, 22:22
Replies: 6
Views: 1,429
Posted By Blazosaur
It doesn't matter what kind of skins are ,if the...

It doesn't matter what kind of skins are ,if the programs doesnt switch live between them...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/04/2016, 09:48
Replies: 1
Views: 229
Posted By Blazosaur
up!

up!
Forum: League of Legends 08/03/2016, 16:59
Replies: 6
Views: 1,429
Posted By Blazosaur
Yes but it still doesn't have live update

Yes but it still doesn't have live update
Forum: League of Legends 08/03/2016, 08:49
Replies: 6
Views: 1,429
Posted By Blazosaur
Those doesn't update without a relog

Those doesn't update without a relog
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/03/2016, 08:48
Replies: 1
Views: 229
Posted By Blazosaur
up!

up!
Forum: League of Legends 08/02/2016, 16:50
Replies: 6
Views: 1,429
Posted By Blazosaur
LOL Ingame skin changer while playing

I saw a lot got some tool,even Riot did,that can change skin and particles in game while playing.Is that tool public?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/02/2016, 04:52
Replies: 1
Views: 229
Posted By Blazosaur
[EUNE]PLAT5 92 champs 38 skins +crafting

EUNE ACC
92 champs(dont have all 3150champs ,I bought the champs with 6300)
38skins
8 boxes from crafting+3skins ready to be crafted
For more details contact me and make me an offer
I will do...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/24/2016, 20:57
Replies: 15
Views: 955
Posted By Blazosaur
Sorry I got what I wanted.Topic can be closed

Sorry I got what I wanted.Topic can be closed
Forum: Middleman 07/10/2016, 08:16
Replies: 36
Views: 4,056
Posted By Blazosaur
I recommend him . He is patient and explains...

I recommend him . He is patient and explains everything you need in order to have a successful trade
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/09/2016, 14:31
Replies: 15
Views: 955
Posted By Blazosaur
Up

Up
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/08/2016, 12:10
Replies: 15
Views: 955
Posted By Blazosaur
Still searching for an account.Please write first...

Still searching for an account.Please write first here or in pm .I don't need spammers on skype with elo boosting.I pay only 25e for the acc because I got scammed in a trade.I go first only on...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/15/2016, 21:57
Replies: 15
Views: 955
Posted By Blazosaur
Up still looking I can give up to 40e for the...

Up still looking
I can give up to 40e for the acc (doesn't mean I give 40e for any acc)
As I said I want the acc to have some skins and a lot of champs and can be any division

Please don't add...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/14/2016, 10:38
Replies: 15
Views: 955
Posted By Blazosaur
What is the last price of the acc? Looks good...

What is the last price of the acc?
Looks good but the feedback that you got from customers isn't good
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/13/2016, 20:59
Replies: 15
Views: 955
Posted By Blazosaur
- UOL Styx's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant...

- UOL Styx's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
What is that?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/13/2016, 16:04
Replies: 15
Views: 955
Posted By Blazosaur
EUNE acc with champs

Hi ,I stopped playing lol a long time ago and I sold my acc that was this one

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

So I'm looking...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/22/2016, 07:22
Replies: 6,847
Views: 3,061,956
Posted By Blazosaur
So there isn't any way to select the ground or...

So there isn't any way to select the ground or simulate a key press?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/21/2016, 18:35
Replies: 6,847
Views: 3,061,956
Posted By Blazosaur
'module' object has no attribute...

'module' object has no attribute 'SetSingleDIKKeyState' how they ranamed the functions?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/15/2015, 19:06
Replies: 4
Views: 339
Posted By Blazosaur
up!

up!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/14/2015, 10:12
Replies: 4
Views: 339
Posted By Blazosaur
up!

up!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/13/2015, 10:04
Replies: 4
Views: 339
Posted By Blazosaur
up! I let it at 25e

up!
I let it at 25e
Showing results 1 to 25 of 71

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.