Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Koster
Forum: Lineage 2 12/19/2007, 04:34
Replies: 3
Views: 1,522
Posted By Koster
thx :). I've just changed it too 746 (good one...

thx :). I've just changed it too 746 (good one for sure) and Port to 2106 ... but still not running ... "Link Server Fail"
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/19/2007, 04:29
Replies: 98
Views: 29,049
Posted By Koster
I had ecncrypt L2.ini . there is an IP of server....

I had ecncrypt L2.ini . there is an IP of server. And in the "host" file should be also...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/17/2007, 11:07
Replies: 98
Views: 29,049
Posted By Koster
ekhm... thx for program but ... i dont know...

ekhm... thx for program but ... i dont know russian xD. Is there any othjer way to get protocol version?
Forum: Lineage 2 12/16/2007, 19:11
Replies: 3
Views: 1,522
Posted By Koster
Looking for help with l2Walker on Graveland server

Hello there,

Can I ask for Your help?

I would like to use Walker on server GraveLand (:: GraveLand :: lineage2 prywatny serwer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])) so(correct me pls if i'm wrong):
1. I...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/16/2007, 01:41
Replies: 98
Views: 29,049
Posted By Koster
Hello there, Can I ask for Your help? ...

Hello there,

Can I ask for Your help?

I would like to use Walker on server GraveLand (:: GraveLand :: lineage2 prywatny serwer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])) so(correct me pls if i'm wrong):

1....
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.