Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Stongx
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/21/2015, 23:52
Replies: 255
Views: 57,955
Posted By Stongx
thanks eziorav but because of this notice the...

thanks eziorav
but because of this notice the export and import doesnt work will
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/21/2015, 23:08
Replies: 255
Views: 57,955
Posted By Stongx
Hi glandu that the problem that i have told you...

Hi glandu
that the problem that i have told you about...
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
notice: the version that i use is 2.68a not 2.68 maybe that the problem???
waiting for you
Thanks
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/03/2014, 19:56
Replies: 4
Views: 774
Posted By Stongx
Mmmmmm for the all the team or other thing...

Mmmmmm
for the all the team or other thing that's I thnk that it will be very hard because
the script of the NPC when it connect to sql he connect to the character table
and the team thing not...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/03/2014, 16:43
Replies: 4
Views: 670
Posted By Stongx
there are programs that hash the all files in the...

there are programs that hash the all files in the selected folder try it
but not a many files because it's take a long time
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/22/2013, 14:20
Replies: 2
Views: 397
Posted By Stongx
Try sv("what you want to add" , "(how many...

Try
sv("what you want to add" , "(how many ex:2000)")
ex for the code:
sv("gold","2000")
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/20/2013, 06:56
Replies: 7
Views: 823
Posted By Stongx
I think that the update_huntaholic_poinst...

I think that the update_huntaholic_poinst necessary
use the code that AngelOwns give for you and I think that it's will work
the problem that the code that you put unknown for the game
so delete...
Forum: .NET Languages 12/11/2013, 22:10
Replies: 5
Views: 496
Posted By Stongx
I saw it but i didn't try it hhh thank you man...

I saw it but i didn't try it hhh
thank you man i will try it

I have small problem if you can help me
i understood the code but i don't know how to use it with the code FindWIndowex
there are...
Forum: .NET Languages 12/11/2013, 21:40
Replies: 5
Views: 496
Posted By Stongx
Thank guys but the problem in the link that i...

Thank guys
but the problem in the link that i cant to select the game widnow
there is code was worked but not like what i need
i put codes SetForeGround and SendKeys.Send()
that's what i found ...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/11/2013, 20:50
Replies: 21
Views: 2,533
Posted By Stongx
Looool i didn't get attintion for the date hhh ...

Looool i didn't get attintion for the date hhh
i see the title and put an post@@
anyway thndr almost you right
Forum: .NET Languages 12/11/2013, 18:07
Replies: 5
Views: 496
Posted By Stongx
Help with C# Please

HI everyone
how are you^^?
I wanted to put my program problem here maybe I find solve and that what I hope^^
the problem is:
I have program his job that send keyboard keys command to windows
it...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/11/2013, 17:59
Replies: 21
Views: 2,533
Posted By Stongx
+1 للي فوقي شباب لا تستهبلون خخخخ بكفي خلص...

+1
للي فوقي
شباب لا تستهبلون خخخخ بكفي
خلص خلونا نرجع انجلش ونحترم صاحب الموضوع وما نخربه عليه
Thank you man for this guide I hope that a lot of people use it
and for a server files there is...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/10/2013, 21:17
Replies: 2
Views: 643
Posted By Stongx
Look , I know and thing that the model and the...

Look , I know and thing that the model and the dds settings and all of that made that this monster didn't move , that why we see it still in here place
so I thing it's hard to do it you most to look...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 11/05/2013, 08:24
Replies: 255
Views: 57,955
Posted By Stongx
Woooow , what that glandu amazing work man that...

Woooow , what that glandu amazing work man
that very good , this work will help a lot of dev's and thank you for this amazing project
and work you are amazing ^^( you destroy the original rappelz ,...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/21/2013, 21:39
Replies: 148
Views: 49,566
Posted By Stongx
that's right because when you use the code of...

that's right because when you use the code of learn the pets skill
it learn it and change the level that won't work because the random will work when you open the skill normal ....
the solution for...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/18/2013, 11:09
Replies: 148
Views: 49,566
Posted By Stongx
who have problem with the new thing of the v 8.2...

who have problem with the new thing of the v 8.2 must to add the resource files of this tools and the new things and must to stay on client 8.1 but resource 8.2
like what "thndr" said
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/17/2013, 08:30
Replies: 3
Views: 990
Posted By Stongx
mmmm if I get it right I understood that the npc...

mmmm if I get it right I understood that the npc is invisible that maybe because you didn't but the right resource because the new tables have an dds col to npc that must to have file in the...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/17/2013, 08:25
Replies: 148
Views: 49,566
Posted By Stongx
if you opened the skills using the code that open...

if you opened the skills using the code that open all skills its still unknown
you have to logout and login again that what I saw it in another server
and if you didn't and it's didn't work wait...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/16/2013, 08:14
Replies: 148
Views: 49,566
Posted By Stongx
I Think So thank royal it's amazing work we...

I Think So thank royal it's amazing work we waiting the best from you^^
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/29/2013, 19:03
Replies: 255
Views: 57,955
Posted By Stongx
hhhhh iron man waiting for super man nice man...

hhhhh iron man waiting for super man
nice man we waiting the best
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/26/2013, 17:43
Replies: 255
Views: 57,955
Posted By Stongx
Thanks Glandu I will try it Finally the...

Thanks Glandu I will try it

Finally the problem was solved , thank you glandu^^
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/26/2013, 13:56
Replies: 255
Views: 57,955
Posted By Stongx
Here it's hope that you find the problem ,...

Here it's
hope that you find the problem , Thanks....
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/25/2013, 21:25
Replies: 255
Views: 57,955
Posted By Stongx
I don't think so because when it was disappear...

I don't think so because when it was disappear into the body it was big and I was see it
I will try an thing and I hope that solve the problem thank you ^^
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/25/2013, 17:46
Replies: 255
Views: 57,955
Posted By Stongx
yes I understood that in hard way almost hhh but...

yes I understood that in hard way almost hhh but the problem that the bones make the weapon disappear...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/21/2013, 21:39
Replies: 7
Views: 1,907
Posted By Stongx
i think that you can try the code in gm character...

i think that you can try the code in gm character if you have one
but I think there are no problem to add z because there are a lot of monsters in places with z in the location position
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/20/2013, 21:52
Replies: 10
Views: 1,757
Posted By Stongx
hhhhh look man if you remember I asked you if you...

hhhhh look man if you remember I asked you if you want that I cancel this project and make other tool you say no....I don't know if that was you
and we talking about the v.2 of tools
and I am...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.