Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: szalikovy
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/14/2014, 09:29
Replies: 1
Views: 254
Posted By szalikovy
PUSH SOLD

PUSH

SOLD
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/12/2014, 15:20
Replies: 1
Views: 254
Posted By szalikovy
PUSH

PUSH
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/11/2014, 14:42
Replies: 1
Views: 254
Posted By szalikovy
EU&NE Account Plat I (DIAMOND S3) CHEAP

Hello I'm selling my account with original e-mail. Account include 107 champions 38 skins (i.a Riot K9 Nasus) , 7 rune pages . The price is 50 Euro but is negotiable . For Polish users im selling...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/26/2013, 10:44
Replies: 1
Views: 401
Posted By szalikovy
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/25/2013, 01:02
Replies: 1
Views: 401
Posted By szalikovy
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/23/2013, 14:45
Replies: 1
Views: 401
Posted By szalikovy
Diamond V EUNE 36 SKINS GOOD MMR

Hi.
I'm selling Diamond V on EUNE.I'm the first owner(giving account with e-mail)
Account never get warn . SOLOQUE GOLD s2 Diamond s3
7 rune pages and 36 skins ETC. Riot K9-Nasus
You can it all...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/22/2013, 18:37
Replies: 0
Views: 260
Posted By szalikovy
Diamond Account EU&NE 36 SKINS 7 rune pages

Hi guys.
The account which i sell has 7 Rune pages , 14 missing Champions.
Price is negotiable.If you want to know more about this account just add me on skype:f16junior

36 Skins

Alistar:...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/09/2013, 22:28
Replies: 2
Views: 360
Posted By szalikovy
I can play on North America but i can't at first...

I can play on North America but i can't at first play duoque with you because i don't have account here .
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/09/2013, 22:19
Replies: 2
Views: 360
Posted By szalikovy
FAST AND TRUSTED BOOSTING From B5 to G5

Hi,

I'd like to sell my Boostservice from Bronze V to Gold V.
I'm Diamond Player. Payment paypal or paysafecard
I can play 2-3 duoques if u want to check that you can trust me :)


EUW and...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.