Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 91
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tr0lls0n
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/01/2015, 07:42
Replies: 668
Views: 34,022
Posted By tr0lls0n
Sent a message, 53 skins, 2 legendaries, pax...

Sent a message, 53 skins, 2 legendaries, pax sivir. All champs except 2.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2014, 06:23
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Well it was fun while it lasted but I am...

Well it was fun while it lasted but I am officially done giving things to people for free.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2014, 05:49
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Remind me not to reply to your posts next time,...

Remind me not to reply to your posts next time, sorry for wasting your time.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2014, 05:40
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
I have no idea why it would be deleting accounts...

I have no idea why it would be deleting accounts unless you have accounts.txt open somewhere/you edit it while the bot is running. Mine don't.

Also, if your passwords were changed, it has nothing...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2014, 22:45
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Does this happen every time you use the bot? It...

Does this happen every time you use the bot? It should be pressing play, its finding the right color when pressing the play button :confused:.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2014, 09:41
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Reading the set up on the first page usually...

Reading the set up on the first page usually helps. It clearly says set language to english.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2014, 02:36
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Well I for one was on vacation. This is a bug...

Well I for one was on vacation. This is a bug that doesn't happen to me so I cant tell you why it's happening. Unfortunately this free tool that happens to be free that gives you stuff for free, not...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/25/2013, 03:07
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback and...

Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback and everything. Big thanks to those of you answering questions for me, I'm on vacation right now and don't have access to my pc so I am not doing any fixes or...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/20/2013, 02:41
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
He's been working on another version of Gibot...

He's been working on another version of Gibot ever since he stopped updating the first one, I was only updating this one while he was still behind on the new bot.


I'm sorry that you're having...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2013, 08:29
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
It happens sometimes, I find usually when I'm...

It happens sometimes, I find usually when I'm running many and the cpu starts lagging when all of the bots are opening at the same time that the gfx card doesnt seem to refresh. If you run your mouse...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/17/2013, 12:27
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
I can assure you that your problem isn't because...

I can assure you that your problem isn't because you camera isnt locked. It could be your video card having slightly different pixel colors in the shaders. As I said before, I am looking into it and...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/17/2013, 09:12
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
go to \Riot Games\League of Legends\Config and...

go to \Riot Games\League of Legends\Config and makes sure you DON'T have config.ini set to read only.

start 1 game using your league client. push escape in game and set up all your options...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/17/2013, 08:29
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Alrighty, after going through some stuff with one...

Alrighty, after going through some stuff with one of my beta testers, it seems as if some computers are having issues and I'm not entirely sure why. If you go through the gibot-log that is generated...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/17/2013, 02:38
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
hmm... none of mine have thought they were level...

hmm... none of mine have thought they were level 10 at level 1 :bandit:
The only thing I can think of that might fix it would be to start all over from the installation of xp on your first vm.


...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/17/2013, 02:31
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Gibot is whatever the hell i want to make it. ...

Gibot is whatever the hell i want to make it.
LEARN TO READ THE CONFIG. YOU CAN STOP AT 10 YOU JUST HAVE TO NOT BE DUMB.

Could it possibly be that I added 15 because I am working on another...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2013, 15:30
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Mine work fine. Both NA and EU. Well...

Mine work fine. Both NA and EU.



Well things have changed since the last valonia update. But all I can say is that mine all work fine. What level is it skipping at?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2013, 13:40
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
You can put it in a shared or install it, either...

You can put it in a shared or install it, either way works. You need to set up the config.ini to suit your needs.

No. Read the config. 5,7,9 are the only supported numbers.


Why is it that...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2013, 11:28
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Have you read the other posts in the thread?...

Have you read the other posts in the thread? Change your Region in config.ini to 1 for na/br or 2 for euw/euna
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2013, 08:49
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Check your hud size. It needs to be 100. Also...

Check your hud size. It needs to be 100. Also your ingame camera must be locked.



Turns out BR is supported. I just tried it and it bought the xp boost. Set it to Region = 1 in config.ini. I...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2013, 05:42
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
It could be because you're on BR, I dont know if...

It could be because you're on BR, I dont know if the font is changed at all since I haven't changed the level check since I fixed it for na/eu (the second 1.2.2) If I get some time, I'll take a look...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2013, 05:20
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
There is a level function in the config.ini that...

There is a level function in the config.ini that should be set to 1 to stop at level 10. If it's at 2, it'll stop at 15. All of the level checks (level 10) are working on each region for me (NA EUW...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2013, 05:05
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Check out the front page for the new gibot...

Check out the front page for the new gibot 1.2.3.rar now with new options in Config.ini to choose which region you are leveling for xp boost purchase.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2013, 03:27
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Yep. Just tried on EUW and on NA.

Yep. Just tried on EUW and on NA.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2013, 03:01
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Lag = nothing. I have done accounts on EUW/NE...

Lag = nothing. I have done accounts on EUW/NE with the old gibot and everything worked fine.

I am looking into what I could do to make it compatible with eu right now.
Edit: So it turns out that...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/15/2013, 17:18
Replies: 302
Views: 32,038
Posted By tr0lls0n
Start 1 client, log in, set resolution, hit okay,...

Start 1 client, log in, set resolution, hit okay, quit game, go into riot/league of legends/config/config.ini

Check to see if it's at 1024x768 (2 separate values right above/below each other). If...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 91

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.