Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nacirema
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/22/2019, 14:55
Replies: 272
Views: 68,603
Posted By Nacirema
No problem, also the speed hack doesn't seem to...

No problem, also the speed hack doesn't seem to work either.

Cheers
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2019, 07:10
Replies: 272
Views: 68,603
Posted By Nacirema
Is the zoomout delimiter supposed to allow you to...

Is the zoomout delimiter supposed to allow you to zoom out further? If so it doesn't seem to be working on Infynia.

Btw, thanks for the tool I've been having fun with it.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/19/2018, 23:19
Replies: 942
Views: 79,693
Posted By Nacirema
Damn, too bad. Looks like questing is a waste.

Damn, too bad. Looks like questing is a waste.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/19/2018, 23:09
Replies: 942
Views: 79,693
Posted By Nacirema
Quest XP = x1?

Quest XP = x1?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/08/2018, 02:45
Replies: 892
Views: 131,276
Posted By Nacirema
Where are the quests? I'm level 19 only found 1...

Where are the quests? I'm level 19 only found 1 quest..
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 04/04/2018, 03:39
Replies: 40
Views: 9,660
Posted By Nacirema
Bought an account, got the info right away. Would...

Bought an account, got the info right away. Would definitely purchase again. Thank you, highly recommended!
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/06/2018, 01:47
Replies: 6,100
Views: 523,242
Posted By Nacirema
Would love a test key as well, thanks!

Would love a test key as well, thanks!
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2018, 23:36
Replies: 907
Views: 208,804
Posted By Nacirema
Was banned too, lol. I used it before the update.

Was banned too, lol. I used it before the update.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2018, 22:26
Replies: 907
Views: 208,804
Posted By Nacirema
You are right, a few weeks ago I did swap out...

You are right, a few weeks ago I did swap out something in the .pak folder so it's not the original and I don't know what it was so I'll probably have to reinstall the game lol.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2018, 22:03
Replies: 907
Views: 208,804
Posted By Nacirema
This pops up after I run the game, I have all...

This pops up after I run the game, I have all options selected except for the no recoil ones. The game loads, but there is no UI so I can't do anything lol.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/05/2016, 17:38
Replies: 0
Views: 859
Posted By Nacirema
Legend of Ares

Redfox Games is going to be reviving Legend of Ares for those who are interested:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/19/2014, 03:39
Replies: 297
Views: 98,070
Posted By Nacirema
Any chance to get this to work on Equinox Flyff?...

Any chance to get this to work on Equinox Flyff? equinoxflyff.com
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/14/2014, 01:50
Replies: 1
Views: 557
Posted By Nacirema
.........and where is the release? lol

.........and where is the release? lol
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2014, 05:19
Replies: 71
Views: 21,734
Posted By Nacirema
Zoo Online, it was probably because I was using...

Zoo Online, it was probably because I was using 500 speed through Temp Fort lol. Did normal speed through town, haven't got banned yet on new account.
Forum: Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2014, 00:58
Replies: 71
Views: 21,734
Posted By Nacirema
I was using Speedhack and F1 Menu hack and was...

I was using Speedhack and F1 Menu hack and was Hardware ID banned after 10 mins. Idk which caused it.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 11/10/2013, 06:28
Replies: 10
Views: 2,487
Posted By Nacirema
This is definitely not the first lol.

This is definitely not the first lol.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/29/2013, 19:57
Replies: 67
Views: 4,226
Posted By Nacirema
That comment made yourself a target.

That comment made yourself a target.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/09/2013, 19:47
Replies: 1,791
Views: 87,024
Posted By Nacirema
Queef Online

Queef Online
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/07/2013, 20:31
Replies: 1,791
Views: 87,024
Posted By Nacirema
You're one to talk.

You're one to talk.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/07/2013, 08:10
Replies: 1,791
Views: 87,024
Posted By Nacirema
Run as administrator.

Run as administrator.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/06/2013, 19:32
Replies: 1,791
Views: 87,024
Posted By Nacirema
Where are the server specs? and I don't mean...

Where are the server specs? and I don't mean rates, etc.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/06/2013, 10:37
Replies: 1,791
Views: 87,024
Posted By Nacirema
It was fun while it lasted.

It was fun while it lasted.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/06/2013, 10:14
Replies: 1,791
Views: 87,024
Posted By Nacirema
Lag Online

Lag Online
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/06/2013, 08:19
Replies: 1,791
Views: 87,024
Posted By Nacirema
Constantly changing the opening date huh? First...

Constantly changing the opening date huh? First it was 10/3, then 10/4, then 10/5, then 10/6 lol. You should not post an opening date you are not sure of. Anyway good luck with the server.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/17/2013, 07:53
Replies: 85
Views: 6,925
Posted By Nacirema
Is the server name SyncSro, lolsro, or Extreme...

Is the server name SyncSro, lolsro, or Extreme Silkroad Online Reloaded? lol
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.