Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: corcoy
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/11/2014, 01:27
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,090,678
Posted By corcoy
hello,i've a problem wit the resolution becausse...

hello,i've a problem wit the resolution becausse my computer accepts maximun 1024 and it says that the minumun is 1200.Is there any solution?
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/10/2013, 13:12
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,090,678
Posted By corcoy
hello, a question, is someone banned for using...

hello, a question, is someone banned for using palla? I say this because on my server I know people that is banned for using "pixelbot". Although in theory it is impossible because it simulates the...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/06/2013, 21:05
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,090,678
Posted By corcoy
I've already try it

I've already try it
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/06/2013, 17:40
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,090,678
Posted By corcoy
I have bought the premium version but when I try...

I have bought the premium version but when I try to open it, it says: sorry but you have no permission to use this program. What can I do?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/28/2013, 19:59
Replies: 130
Views: 12,740
Posted By corcoy
I can't open

I have download it but when I try to open it, it says: ! No se puede ejecutar "C:\Users\IAKIII~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX89.560\UPB\UPB beta.exe"

what can I do?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.