Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DrDolan
Forum: Pokemon Trading 08/02/2016, 17:35
Replies: 1
Views: 263
Posted By DrDolan
Pokémon Go accounts Level 26-28+ [ENG/DE]

I am speaking English an German!

Hi there,
I am selling Pokémon Go accounts ranging from level 26 to 28 and rising.
The accounts are registered Trainer Club accounts and come with free team...
Forum: Trading 03/12/2016, 17:01
Replies: 0
Views: 218
Posted By DrDolan
50% Assetto Corsa Steam Coupon for cs:go keys/PayPal

Hey there I got a -50% for Assetto Corsa (Racing Game listed for 39,99€).
This Coupon is valid until 3/19/2016 1:12 PM and brings you a benefit of 20€.
I am askin for 4-5 random cs:go keys (though...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 09/12/2015, 13:04
Replies: 83
Views: 8,056
Posted By DrDolan
In dem Video redet der von 10.09. *Samstag*; doch...

In dem Video redet der von 10.09. *Samstag*; doch der 10.10. wäre ein Samstag und register geht auch nicht, wann startet der denn nun?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/19/2015, 15:39
Replies: 0
Views: 265
Posted By DrDolan
#

#
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/16/2015, 19:09
Replies: 95
Views: 4,593
Posted By DrDolan
Welche? Wie du ja schon gesehen hast, bin ich auf...

Welche? Wie du ja schon gesehen hast, bin ich auf der Suche nach Chroma 2
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/16/2015, 19:08
Replies: 0
Views: 265
Posted By DrDolan
Chroma 2 Cases and Keys for skins/PayPal

Hey there,
I'm looking to buy Chroma 2 Cases and Keys. I'm willing to pay with Paypal or Skins to trade (but keys only for Paypal). If you have enough steam rep, I got no problem with going first....
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/16/2015, 19:06
Replies: 3
Views: 577
Posted By DrDolan
thanks, didn't see that

thanks, didn't see that
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 05/16/2015, 18:57
Replies: 3
Views: 577
Posted By DrDolan
CS:GO Chroma 2 Cases and keys

Hey there,
I'm looking to buy Chroma 2 Cases and Keys. I'm willing to pay with Paypal or Skins to trade (but keys only for Paypal). If you have enough steam rep, I got no problem with going first....
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 12/26/2014, 22:54
Replies: 5,931
[Collection Thread] Suche einen PServer!
Views: 515,411
Posted By DrDolan
heyho, ich suche einen newschool oder...

heyho,
ich suche einen newschool oder middleschool server.
habe vorher arkosia2 und ganz früher finalmt2 gespielt, sollten nach möglichkeit ähnlich sein, für die, die die beiden genannenten server...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/22/2014, 17:27
Replies: 4,784
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Sponsor
Views: 720,041
Posted By DrDolan
Ich biete ein Sponsoring für einen PServer an,...

Ich biete ein Sponsoring für einen PServer an, Umfang der gesponserten Mittel/Höhe der Geldsumme wird in Einzelfall besprochen, sowie über prozentualer Anteil an den Einnahmen. Bitte nur Server mit...
Forum: Trading 12/21/2014, 12:26
Replies: 0
Views: 348
Posted By DrDolan
GFX service just for adjustment on existing GFX

Why hello there,
I'm looking for somebody who can alter the numbers/text of the GFX on my thread...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/21/2014, 12:22
Replies: 4
Views: 293
Posted By DrDolan
well @WantedTM my prices are kind of old and...

well @WantedTM my prices are kind of old and obviously would I not get that money from jobs somebody else contributes to me, the amount of money I get for those jobs would be negotiable
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/21/2014, 11:24
Replies: 4
Views: 293
Posted By DrDolan
experienced Elobooster looking for Agent

Hey there,
I'm a quite experienced and reliable elobooster and I'm looking for somebody who gets job requests and contributes them to boosters, who get a stake of the money the agent gets, kind of...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/21/2014, 11:09
Replies: 28
Views: 2,042
Posted By DrDolan
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/15/2014, 19:44
Replies: 28
Views: 2,042
Posted By DrDolan
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/29/2014, 15:37
Replies: 28
Views: 2,042
Posted By DrDolan
Finished the job! Up for new orders. Match...

Finished the job! Up for new orders.

Match history:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Promoscreen:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/27/2014, 20:56
Replies: 28
Views: 2,042
Posted By DrDolan
Had two horrible promo games (leavers) but got it...

Had two horrible promo games (leavers) but got it silver 2 for now.

Match history:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Promoscreen:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Got Silver 1 now
Forum: League of Legends 07/21/2014, 22:29
Replies: 7,303
Views: 900,347
Posted By DrDolan
Looking for ranked team! My div: Diamond V ...

Looking for ranked team!
My div: Diamond V
team im looking for: above silver III/completly new one
my roles: adc/mid
championpool: pretty huge from popular/meta to unpopular/nonmeta champs!
add...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/21/2014, 14:27
Replies: 0
Views: 294
Posted By DrDolan
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/21/2014, 14:25
Replies: 28
Views: 2,042
Posted By DrDolan
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/21/2014, 14:25
Replies: 0
Views: 371
Posted By DrDolan
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/14/2014, 17:16
Replies: 28
Views: 2,042
Posted By DrDolan
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/14/2014, 16:28
Replies: 0
Views: 294
Posted By DrDolan
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/14/2014, 16:27
Replies: 0
Views: 371
Posted By DrDolan
#

#
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/13/2014, 16:39
Replies: 28
Views: 2,042
Posted By DrDolan
casually played a friend from Bronze I to Silver...

casually played a friend from Bronze I to Silver V

match history and prmotion screen:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 107

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.