Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cjN93
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 10/22/2015, 18:14
Replies: 107
Views: 14,520
Posted By cjN93
If I said I RAN IT, and a guy named George ran...

If I said I RAN IT, and a guy named George ran it, in the past, before you, doesn't ring any bell at all? Are you mentally delayed? Also, if 2015 - 2012 = 11, then tell me again, why are you still...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 09/06/2015, 20:19
Replies: 107
Views: 14,520
Posted By cjN93
This server can never be as good as when I ran...

This server can never be as good as when I ran it. Why don't you tell these people that everything is stolen?
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/26/2014, 10:17
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Server back online due to some host problems! We...

Server back online due to some host problems! We wait you there if you want to give us a try!
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/11/2014, 07:34
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Yeah, will be online 24/7 except the...

Yeah, will be online 24/7 except the maintenances. Thanks for your positive feedback!
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/07/2014, 10:24
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Project is revived, server is online, webpage is...

Project is revived, server is online, webpage is ready!
At the moment, we have a domain registered at "[Only registered and activated users can see links] but I face some issues with the website hosting account and for the...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 06/18/2014, 09:53
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
I'm really sorry to announce that the project is...

I'm really sorry to announce that the project is discontinued. I don't have the time to manage and develop it furthermore. I wish I could but I can't :(
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/16/2014, 06:41
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Ok, for now, I'll manually award your gift but...

Ok, for now, I'll manually award your gift but next time read carefully. It says already that you can only reward it Sunday in-between xx:yy and xx:yy.

Use our new web interface (forum) to get...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/15/2014, 23:50
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Update 16.04.2014 - new domain and web...

Update 16.04.2014

- new domain and web interface acquired

Link: Blitzkrieg 2.5 - Old School Private Server - Index Page ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/13/2014, 22:50
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Vote system, reborn system along with other...

Vote system, reborn system along with other modifications and implementations are under development. Please bare with me since I'm the only one developing and implementing stuff. If I don't reply or...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/11/2014, 08:14
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Read the OP (first page where the server info is...

Read the OP (first page where the server info is located) and decide for yourself if it's a PVP server or not. Afaik, it has some PVP features but now it's up to you if it fits your requirements.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/11/2014, 07:23
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Okay, patch 1002 fixes the issue. Sorry about...

Okay, patch 1002 fixes the issue. Sorry about that!
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/08/2014, 18:48
Replies: 128
Views: 9,778
Posted By cjN93
So help me God or Satan or what ever, if I had...

So help me God or Satan or what ever, if I had the chance, I'd kill every last one you ignorant kids. Ever since the first C# source was out, all of you, kids like you, who can't even put up a proper...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/07/2014, 09:37
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Ain't a hard leveling but a hard working server....

Ain't a hard leveling but a hard working server. Even if you don't spend time leveling (you will since I'll increase the level cap to 137), there's plenty of time you will spend for creating and...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/06/2014, 16:06
Replies: 128
Views: 9,778
Posted By cjN93
What. the. fuck. did. I. just. read? I can't...

What. the. fuck. did. I. just. read? I can't believe he actually said that...
DUDE, BE GONE ALREADY! You infect us with your stupidity.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/04/2014, 00:12
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Because leveling is overrated. It takes some time...

Because leveling is overrated. It takes some time to max out your hero, the time spent for that is enough, I won't make players work for level too. That's a "bonus", there are a lot of things that...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/03/2014, 21:01
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Sent you a PM with my Skype ID. Add me and we'll...

Sent you a PM with my Skype ID. Add me and we'll figure it out. It's really odd and I never encountered such problems before.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/03/2014, 13:21
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Wow, this seems to be a big one. How would you...

Wow, this seems to be a big one. How would you like to give me your Skype ID via PM and let me have a peek at what's going with your client/computer. Even if you decide to not stay, I'll owe you for...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/03/2014, 08:12
Replies: 128
Views: 9,778
Posted By cjN93
You should use the translator, your English is...

You should use the translator, your English is horrid!

Anyhow, is funny and annoying in the same time trying to read what he wrote or what the at least, tried to.

Stop wasting your time with...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/03/2014, 06:37
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Uhm, odd... Do you have the latest client version...

Uhm, odd... Do you have the latest client version installed? If not, please do install it or wait a few more minutes, I'll get to work shortly and I'll do a patch for tou, hopefuly, that will fix the...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/01/2014, 16:24
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
I dont see whats wrong with the current one for...

I dont see whats wrong with the current one for the moment but I can assure you it wont be like that forever, at some point, I will focus on that also but my concern for now is the server and its...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/01/2014, 09:28
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Yes, even Super gems. With time, I'll add the...

Yes, even Super gems. With time, I'll add the default NPC for composing gems if needed.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 03/31/2014, 19:54
Replies: 79
Views: 14,055
Posted By cjN93
Even if we're like "enemies" since we both run...

Even if we're like "enemies" since we both run different servers, I advise you to take that down immediately since it's a huge reason why you'll lose potential players or even active ones.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 03/31/2014, 07:26
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
Gems can't be composed. They are either found by...

Gems can't be composed. They are either found by hunting either by mining.
Reborning isn't complete yet neither the item blessing. I hope that in less than a week, I will be able to complete them....
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 03/30/2014, 11:24
Replies: 78
Views: 9,603
Posted By cjN93
#SERVER ONLINE #HOST UPGRADED GIVE US A...

#SERVER ONLINE
#HOST UPGRADED

GIVE US A TRY, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/26/2014, 11:21
Replies: 12
Views: 866
Posted By cjN93
Just concentrate a lot, and I mean, a LOT! Then,...

Just concentrate a lot, and I mean, a LOT! Then, undo your SerpentPadlock and become a snake and then, you can get a nice new skin very fast. That will do 20$.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 72

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.