Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: malik122
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/01/2018, 13:35
Replies: 2
Views: 274
Posted By malik122
60 euros

60 euros
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/29/2017, 15:25
Replies: 2
Views: 274
Posted By malik122
[EUW]Platin 3 account, all champs, 111 skins

Hello,

I'm selling my lol account because i stopped playing.

The account is currently platin 3, with a normal mmr and he is lvl 36.

All champions, 21397 blue essences, 37rp, 111skins with...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/02/2016, 16:48
Replies: 653
Views: 50,973
Posted By malik122
https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14883...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/10/2016, 16:17
Replies: 0
Views: 190
Posted By malik122
Looking for a naked amat/semi/pro/s4 account 10-20 euros

Hello guys,

I'd like to buy a semi/amat/pro/s4 account on s4league.

I dont need set/weapons/skill or whatever, just a semi or amat acc.

I'll pay 10 euros or more with paypal only, it...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/25/2016, 20:53
Replies: 653
Views: 50,973
Posted By malik122
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/9963021304126562...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])Fast and...
Forum: League of Legends 04/22/2016, 19:40
Replies: 4
Views: 1,656
Posted By malik122
Annie Hextech's Price ?

Hello,

Do you guys know what's the new Annie's skin price ? I got it this morning and i'm wondering how much I could sell it.

Thanks for the answer.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/31/2016, 03:14
Replies: 5
Views: 308
Posted By malik122
Looking for boost gold 5 50lp -> gold3

Hi,
I'm looking for someone to boost my account who's gold 5 50lp. I win ~20lp/games. Boost gold5 to gold 3.
You can add me on skype : mlk.936
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/01/2016, 00:38
Replies: 12
Views: 475
Posted By malik122
Need duoQ Silv1 50lp to Gold 5

I'm looking for someone to DuoQ with me.
I'm silver 1 50 lp and i want to reach gold5.

Skype : mlk.936
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/29/2016, 23:25
Replies: 24
Views: 5,595
Posted By malik122
Boosted my account in silver elo, fast and...

Boosted my account in silver elo, fast and effective.
More than 90% win rate.
+++
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/26/2016, 13:13
Replies: 33
Views: 2,432
Posted By malik122
30 euros paypal ?

30 euros paypal ?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/21/2015, 20:01
Replies: 1
Views: 243
Posted By malik122
I selled it.

I selled it.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 10/10/2015, 15:42
Replies: 0
Views: 338
Posted By malik122
CS GO : Flip Knife | Tiger Tooth Stattrack MW

Hi i'm selling my knife : Flip Knife | Tiger Tooth Stattrack Minimal Wear.


Price :150

Paypal, Skrill only.

Add me on skype for more infos : mlk.936
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 10/08/2015, 15:43
Replies: 71
Views: 4,784
Posted By malik122
Fast and sure ! ++

Fast and sure ! ++
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/16/2015, 00:38
Replies: 253
Views: 15,164
Posted By malik122
Very Fast and friendly. Thank you !

Very Fast and friendly. Thank you !
Forum: S4 League 02/26/2015, 16:42
Replies: 3
Views: 685
Posted By malik122
SpeedCounter bot

Hello, I'm looking for a speedcounter bot, help pls !
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/24/2015, 23:56
Replies: 33
Views: 5,973
Posted By malik122
Do you have a speedcounter maccro pls ?

Do you have a speedcounter maccro pls ?
Forum: S4 League 02/24/2015, 22:20
Replies: 6
Views: 555
Posted By malik122
Do you have a SpeedCounter bot ?

Do you have a SpeedCounter bot ?
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 02/04/2015, 16:09
Replies: 13
Views: 2,510
Posted By malik122
I can have a skrill account so, 47 eu skrill is...

I can have a skrill account so, 47 eu skrill is ok ?
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 02/03/2015, 20:18
Replies: 3
Views: 341
Posted By malik122
up

up
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 02/03/2015, 20:16
Replies: 13
Views: 728
Posted By malik122
50 euros ? With a middleman if you want....

50 euros ? With a middleman if you want. Paysafecard
Forum: S4 League Trading 02/03/2015, 20:12
Replies: 3
Views: 258
Posted By malik122
up

up
Forum: S4 League Trading 02/01/2015, 22:27
Replies: 3
Views: 258
Posted By malik122
up up

up

up
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 02/01/2015, 17:03
Replies: 0
[Trading] trade coc s4league
Views: 240
Posted By malik122
trade coc s4league

Hello, I want to exchange my semi pro account for a clash of clans account.
All informations are on screenshots :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Trading 02/01/2015, 16:59
Replies: 3
Views: 258
Posted By malik122
S4LEAGUE ACCOUNT LVL 59 FULL FP VS CLASH OF CLANS ACCOUNT

Hello, I want to exchange my semi pro account for a clash of clans account.
All informations are on screenshots :

epvpImg: play less, UPLOAD MOAR! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
epvpImg:...
Forum: Clash of Clans Trading 02/01/2015, 16:49
Replies: 3
Views: 341
Posted By malik122
yes you can switch so its ok !

yes you can switch so its ok !
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.