Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dawsonj33
Forum: Shaiya Trading 08/04/2014, 02:39
Replies: 2
Views: 1,291
Posted By dawsonj33
Hacked account dont buy he hacked this account...

Hacked account dont buy he hacked this account off of the owner!
Forum: Shaiya Trading 07/24/2014, 03:36
Replies: 5
Views: 1,151
Posted By dawsonj33
Still got lots in stock hmu via pm.

Still got lots in stock hmu via pm.
Forum: Shaiya Trading 07/23/2014, 02:32
Replies: 7
Views: 490
Posted By dawsonj33
# Trusted bought his previous f/d tactics set.

# Trusted bought his previous f/d tactics set.
Forum: Shaiya Trading 07/22/2014, 16:40
Replies: 5
Views: 1,151
Posted By dawsonj33
[WTS] Phx and OS ops. [BULK]

Hey Epvp I have lots of ops to sell right now.
Phoenix stock: 348
OS stock: 846
Phx rate is .45/per OP
OS rate is .35/per OP
Note: OS rate is much cheaper...
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/21/2014, 22:44
Replies: 4
Views: 229
Posted By dawsonj33
I have 400m for sale.

I have 400m for sale.
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/17/2014, 00:23
Replies: 1
Views: 259
Posted By dawsonj33
Ive got 400m for sale hmu.

Ive got 400m for sale hmu.
Forum: Shaiya Trading 07/10/2014, 03:30
Replies: 2
Views: 346
Posted By dawsonj33
Thumbs up {WTS} Olympus DEF lvl 80 gear.

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/27/2014, 17:22
Replies: 11
Views: 1,268
Posted By dawsonj33
Where is your proof of a keylogger?

Where is your proof of a keylogger?
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/26/2014, 20:26
Replies: 11
Views: 1,268
Posted By dawsonj33
DarkSaki is just mad that I would not deal with...

DarkSaki is just mad that I would not deal with him because I thought he was not trustworty.
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/25/2014, 22:58
Replies: 1
Views: 347
Posted By dawsonj33
bump

bump
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/25/2014, 22:55
Replies: 11
Views: 1,268
Posted By dawsonj33
Bump

Bump
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/24/2014, 04:09
Replies: 1
Views: 347
Posted By dawsonj33
Haven account 220,000 KILLS! AND UBER GEAR.

This is my own personal account. I have played it for a while now.
SS of kills Gyazo - 2d224b0ec0bba0fcba41e0083835a224.png ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Looking to trade for...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/23/2014, 23:04
Replies: 11
Views: 1,268
Posted By dawsonj33
Anybody interested in buying some ops great deal...

Anybody interested in buying some ops great deal going on right now!
Prices reduced .05 per op for every 100 ops you buy.
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/22/2014, 00:45
Replies: 11
Views: 1,268
Posted By dawsonj33
Ive got 997 Ops come and get them!

Ive got 997 Ops come and get them!
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/21/2014, 03:24
Replies: 2
Views: 511
Posted By dawsonj33
Hey I wouldnt mind dealing with you add my skype...

Hey I wouldnt mind dealing with you add my skype annie.starkzz
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/20/2014, 18:01
Replies: 11
Views: 1,268
Posted By dawsonj33
Ive got 997 Ops come and get them!

Ive got 997 Ops come and get them!
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/19/2014, 17:33
Replies: 3
[Selling] OS OP 0.5$USD each
Views: 382
Posted By dawsonj33
I can sell you a part of my stock juancarlos send...

I can sell you a part of my stock juancarlos send me a pm.
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/19/2014, 03:46
Replies: 11
Views: 1,268
Posted By dawsonj33
Ive got 1127 Ops in stock come and buy them!...

Ive got 1127 Ops in stock come and buy them! Prices reduced .05 per op for every 100 ops you buy.

Bump: Sold 150 of my stock down to 997 Ops come and get them!
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/18/2014, 17:46
Replies: 1
Views: 368
Posted By dawsonj33
Add my skype annie.starkzz

Add my skype annie.starkzz
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/18/2014, 17:45
Replies: 9
[Trading] Maxed exile sets
Views: 749
Posted By dawsonj33
Add my skype annie.starkzz

Add my skype annie.starkzz
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/06/2014, 03:13
Replies: 11
Views: 1,268
Posted By dawsonj33
bump

bump
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/05/2014, 00:22
Replies: 11
Views: 1,268
Posted By dawsonj33
[AUTO BUY]☆ ☆ Selling OS Ops .50/OP ☆ ☆

Welcome to my Shaiya OP shop.
I currently have (997) Op(s) In stock.
I only accept PayPal.
All purchases will be with the currency of (USD)
If you wish to purchase with other payment methods...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 04/04/2014, 17:37
Replies: 1
Views: 265
Posted By dawsonj33
I can sell you some ops.. shoot me a pm. Also how...

I can sell you some ops.. shoot me a pm. Also how many were you looking at buying?
Forum: Shaiya Trading 09/05/2013, 12:59
Replies: 1
Views: 445
Posted By dawsonj33
Bummp

Bummp
Forum: Shaiya Trading 08/27/2013, 07:20
Replies: 5
[Selling] 80 UM fighter/Def
Views: 333
Posted By dawsonj33
free bump for you.

free bump for you.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.