Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Trick Kiste
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/25/2015, 18:56
Replies: 3,935
Views: 702,848
Posted By Trick Kiste
Seeing here that some people are having the same...

Seeing here that some people are having the same problem as I am... Fix?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/07/2015, 23:46
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
Either you can't read properly or aren't too...

Either you can't read properly or aren't too bright, but I'm sure it said "#Closerequest Thread is out of date" :) That's it from me. Bye #Closerequest
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/17/2014, 03:21
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
I will be moving the apibot thread over to here...

I will be moving the apibot thread over to here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) because I hardly use Epvp and I find it's easier to interact with users over Reddit; I also use it on a daily basis....
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/30/2014, 18:21
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
Wait for new update

Wait for new update
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/26/2014, 13:00
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
I know it doesn't have those features! It's a...

I know it doesn't have those features! It's a tool not an in-game bot ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/26/2014, 00:19
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
I am in the progress of updating. I wasn't aware...

I am in the progress of updating. I wasn't aware of this bug, because most users are able to log in. I'll look into it and thank you for reporting this problem. What server are you on?
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/24/2014, 22:29
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
Technically, it's not "offline". You could (as...

Technically, it's not "offline". You could (as you showed in the video) log in and use it without any problems. What point are you try to prove here? Also, why are you posting a "crack" when it's...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/17/2014, 23:15
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
Yeah the HttpWebRequest in AutoIt seem to be a...

Yeah the [Only registered and activated users can see links] in AutoIt seem to be a bit on the slow side, but I'll improve my code so it'll be somewhat faster. To that I do what to add a log so when you click, you know whatcha got ;)
...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/17/2014, 00:06
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
Mhm well I have thought about it and have worked...

Mhm well I have thought about it and have worked on something like that, but I haven't had the time to further work on it.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/16/2014, 19:50
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
Program is working perfectly right now! You must...

Program is working perfectly right now! You must be doing something wrong, not apibot. Make sure you enter your username and password correctly. In most cases that's why it is saying 'session...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/14/2014, 23:00
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
I quickly updated and it's now online again!

I quickly updated and it's now online again!
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/14/2014, 09:52
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
I usually am never here on epvp, just recently...

I usually am never here on epvp, just recently thought I'd check in again :) I'll think about makin' a new thread...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/11/2014, 22:57
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
I had to take it offline because of a small bug....

I had to take it offline because of a small bug. Updated version will be release tomorrow. If you get the message "Session Expired", you either enter your login information incorrectly or it's having...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/10/2014, 22:20
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
The "uri hack" is of course fake! The video that...

The "uri hack" is of course fake! The video that it leads to is fake (if you have watched it). VDJ 7 (Virtual DJ 7) is a cool music software. Has nothing to do with Darkorbit!



Haha well...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/10/2014, 01:48
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
09.09.14 Up and running again :) @HasckaY ...

09.09.14 Up and running again :)

@HasckaY
There was a problem, but it's fixed now. If you encounter this again, try manually logging into Darkorbit and then again in apibot. Program might have...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/10/2014, 21:22
Replies: 105
Views: 21,077
Posted By Trick Kiste
Great that it's coming back! <3

Great that it's coming back! <3
Forum: AutoIt 05/20/2014, 01:36
Replies: 3
Views: 1,427
Posted By Trick Kiste
Ist da ein großer unterschied ob ich dieses...

Ist da ein großer unterschied ob ich dieses "Objekt" vs "Klasse" benutzte?
Ohne dosid ist man ja auch nicht in einem account drin ;) Das hat auch nichts mit einem logIn zu tun. Sache ist, ich will...
Forum: AutoIt 05/19/2014, 22:41
Replies: 3
Views: 1,427
Posted By Trick Kiste
Question DarkOrbit HTML Quellcode lesen mit WinHttpRequest object

#include <Win[Only registered and activated users can see links]
$server = ""
$dosid = ""
$[Only registered and activated users can see links] = 2
$html_code = ObjCreate("win[Only registered and activated users can see links])
$html_code.open("GET","[Only registered and activated users can see links] $server...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2014, 16:16
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
Oh vokovl, when will you learn smh ;)

Oh vokovl, when will you learn smh ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/06/2014, 04:12
Replies: 3
Views: 2,478
Posted By Trick Kiste
Hatte ein alte Version vom Old Laser script auf'm...

Hatte ein alte Version vom Old Laser script auf'm PC und es ging irgendwie nicht also habs decompiled...Dass das script von jD ist wusste ich nicht :P

Eine frage,
Wie kann ich so eine .hrf datei...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/06/2014, 02:27
Replies: 3
Views: 2,478
Posted By Trick Kiste
DarkOrbit Thick Lasers/Old Lasers Script + Opensource C# files

Here's a small script that will give you thick lasers in the old laser style.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/03/2014, 21:14
Replies: 0
Views: 707
Posted By Trick Kiste
Exclamation DarkOrbit .swf file to .hrf

I'd like to make a small script/program for DarkOrbit. Similar to the Old Laser script only this one will have more old client things to choose from (not only lasers). I have fetched the .swf file...
Forum: AutoIt 02/09/2014, 16:00
Replies: 256
Views: 238,584
Posted By Trick Kiste
Laeuft :) Vielen dank! MfG, TrickKiste

Laeuft :) Vielen dank!

MfG,
TrickKiste
Forum: AutoIt 02/09/2014, 15:45
Replies: 256
Views: 238,584
Posted By Trick Kiste
Ich habe die C++ version getestet doch habe immer...

Ich habe die C++ version getestet doch habe immer noch ein kleines problemchen :P
Ich gebe den Pfad der .au3 datei an (mit dem \\ anstatt \), druecke Enter und dann laed es nicht mal 1 sekunde und...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/09/2014, 14:57
Replies: 128
Views: 23,575
Posted By Trick Kiste
You'll see...

You'll see...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.