Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: [ADM]Knighty
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 07/18/2013, 17:57
Replies: 0
Views: 360
Posted By [ADM]Knighty
Question Microsoft SQL 2008 doesnt work again

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

It says, Select map. but i dont know what i've to select:(
Help me please.

[ADM]Knighty
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 07/18/2013, 13:03
Replies: 2
Views: 407
Posted By [ADM]Knighty
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Love you<3, that signature is...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Love you<3, that signature is so cool! :p
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 07/18/2013, 11:50
Replies: 2
Views: 407
Posted By [ADM]Knighty
Question Microsoft SQL 2008

Hello,
I'm starting with my own server. I installed Ms SQL 2008 r2 today, perhaps the server management application is missing. I've searched up some info about it. I don't get a clear answer, I was...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.