Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vamosverse
Forum: Facebook 08/31/2013, 23:22
Replies: 15
Views: 2,484
Posted By vamosverse
Always people come to this forum and say nothing....

Always people come to this forum and say nothing.

WE KNOW THAT PEOPLE USE GLITCH AND CHEAT AND HACK.

The key point is how to do and use this tools.

thanks
Forum: Facebook 08/31/2013, 22:35
Replies: 21
Views: 3,638
Posted By vamosverse
I'm not talking about you. I understood your...

I'm not talking about you.
I understood your post.
I pressed thanks and you told me the code.

I'm talking about other guys.
Forum: Facebook 08/31/2013, 22:01
Replies: 21
Views: 3,638
Posted By vamosverse
Sorry, but I'm angry with this guys that always...

Sorry, but I'm angry with this guys that always say that they have some codes but never share this.

I hate people that always come to this forum saying for all that if they share the codes KIXEYE...
Forum: Facebook 08/31/2013, 21:42
Replies: 21
Views: 3,638
Posted By vamosverse
Always people just say: "don't share, don't say...

Always people just say: "don't share, don't say the codes."

So, why all people post some message here ?
Why people like to say: "I have a code" or "don't share" ?

If you have a code, enjoy...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.