Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sinharvestx
Forum: Dekaron 11/23/2018, 19:31
Replies: 1
Views: 3,258
Posted By sinharvestx
I have been playing for the past couple months...

I have been playing for the past couple months again and I have not ever had any of the Eisen tokens used for any daily quests. I started a new character and I thought they would be automatically...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.