Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 112
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: befoeryouask
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/31/2013, 08:04
Replies: 17
Views: 775
Posted By befoeryouask
Who are you on skype ;o

Who are you on skype ;o
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/31/2013, 06:58
Replies: 17
Views: 775
Posted By befoeryouask
15$ per divison!.... check my picture!... add me...

15$ per divison!.... check my picture!... add me on skype zach.augeson
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/31/2013, 05:27
Replies: 1
Views: 374
Posted By befoeryouask
there is no PAX TF for EUW its NA only Unless...

there is no PAX TF for EUW its NA only
Unless you put in a ticket from the NA servers and say hey im transfering heres my pax TF code
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/31/2013, 03:41
Replies: 2
[Selling] Boosting for RP!
Views: 379
Posted By befoeryouask
added

added
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/31/2013, 02:52
Replies: 2
[Selling] Boosting for RP!
Views: 379
Posted By befoeryouask
Boosting for RP!

As the title says, Im boosting for RP, im a certified employee of Elokings by Bisuone. I accept RP, 15$/ division. (Up to Plat, both NA/EU)


P.S. in regards to my negative feedback a client had...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/30/2013, 21:50
Replies: 0
[Selling] Boosting for RP
Views: 281
Posted By befoeryouask
Boosting for RP

As the title says, Im boosting for RP, im a certified employee of Elokings by Bisuone. I accept RP, 15$/ division.


P.S. in regards to my negative feedback a client had came to me for a boost...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/28/2013, 04:26
Replies: 11
Views: 669
Posted By befoeryouask
Alrighty guys, accpeting offers now! Hit me up on...

Alrighty guys, accpeting offers now! Hit me up on skype, I can do that vouche if ya wanted to, hit me up on skype! League91 that sounds do-able aswell.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 08:57
Replies: 11
Views: 669
Posted By befoeryouask
Yeah teamview login is fine, im Diamond 1.

Yeah teamview login is fine, im Diamond 1.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 07:42
Replies: 11
Views: 669
Posted By befoeryouask
The reason that he put a negative TBM is becuase...

The reason that he put a negative TBM is becuase he had boughten an account, then came to us for a boost, the owner of the account he had boughten from recalled the account and I got blamed, I'll go...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 07:12
Replies: 15
Views: 683
Posted By befoeryouask
30$ I'll get you to Gold V, if your curious about...

30$ I'll get you to Gold V, if your curious about my negative reputation.. please feel free to ask Malfican, or me and I can provide details, one time deal
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2013, 06:59
Replies: 11
Views: 669
Posted By befoeryouask
Boosting up to Plat! 30USD$ = 3 divisons

One time deal, verrified booster for Malfican aka Bisuone. 30$USD. anything up to plat.. NA/EU

If your curious about my negative feedback let me know and I can share details.
skype = zach.augeson...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2013, 07:47
Replies: 2
Views: 488
Posted By befoeryouask
bump!

bump!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/17/2013, 05:10
Replies: 2
Views: 488
Posted By befoeryouask
post

post
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/16/2013, 07:49
Replies: 1
Views: 388
Posted By befoeryouask
bump bump bump

bump

bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/14/2013, 05:14
Replies: 1
Views: 292
Posted By befoeryouask
Boosting for Pizza! (2 divison 25$)

Boosting for pizza, I feel comfortable up to plat.. on NA and EUW!... 25$ will get you any 2 divisons.. from b5 to plat 1.


skype zach.augeson

Important: You may notice a unhappy customer that...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/10/2013, 08:25
Replies: 11
Views: 1,057
Posted By befoeryouask
I can share my screen if you'd like.. via...

I can share my screen if you'd like.. via skype?.. elophant gives away the name or something
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/10/2013, 07:40
Replies: 46
Views: 4,257
Posted By befoeryouask
added

added
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/10/2013, 06:56
Replies: 8
Views: 404
Posted By befoeryouask
for 24$ I can get you to gold 4

for 24$ I can get you to gold 4
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/10/2013, 06:04
Replies: 1
Views: 388
Posted By befoeryouask
Boosting for Pizza! (Yes really)

As the title says.. I feel comfortable up to Plat, the pizza I want is like 24$USD.. so I can get you 2-3 divisons depending on LP gain. Im certified employee of eloking's (aka malfican aka bisuone) ...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/05/2013, 23:49
Replies: 7
Views: 491
Posted By befoeryouask
WTS SUPER RARE name on NA/account!

Like the title says I can sell a SUPER rare name on NA, the name is Dead
thats right D.e.a.d, Dead!

if you where interested in buying the account it has UFO corki, King Rammus, Grey Warwick,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/04/2013, 05:46
Replies: 1
Views: 313
Posted By befoeryouask
Boosting for Pizza! (Yes really)

Title says it all.. I feel comfortable to boost up to Plat 5, but yeah.. pizza is like 20 something USD.. and I'll get you 2 to 3 divisions depending on LP.
zach.augeson is my skype

I can do NA...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/04/2013, 02:16
Replies: 11
Views: 1,057
Posted By befoeryouask
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/04/2013, 00:19
Replies: 2
Views: 488
Posted By befoeryouask
Boosting for Pizza!

Title says it all, I feel comfortable up to plat 5!.. quick and painless I can boost on EUW or NA. The pizza I want ordered is 27$ USD, Toppers Pizza ? Offers, Pizza Coupons...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/03/2013, 21:40
Replies: 1
Views: 342
Posted By befoeryouask
bump!

bump!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/03/2013, 10:33
Replies: 1
Views: 342
Posted By befoeryouask
Boosting for Pizza!

Title says it all.. I feel comfortable to boost up to Plat 5, but yeah.. pizza is like 20 something USD.. and I'll get you 2 to 3 divisions depending on LP.
zach.augeson is my skype

I can do NA...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 112

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.