Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: matys18
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/03/2011, 11:27
Replies: 7
Views: 611
Posted By matys18
Umm... He was the middleman in many trades that I...

Umm... He was the middleman in many trades that I did, and he never scamed me or anyone that I know of... Soo proofs or gtfu ;]
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 04/25/2011, 14:14
Replies: 122
Views: 3,900
Posted By matys18
7

7
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 04/24/2011, 11:34
Replies: 12
Views: 614
Posted By matys18
? what's with the flaming... I got the char in a...

? what's with the flaming... I got the char in a fair trade, and i have proof's that i got it fair and square ^_^ Just because the char was scammed before doesn't mean that I scammed it. Peace :mofo:
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 04/13/2011, 18:52
Replies: 17
Views: 984
Posted By matys18
For the nuker, 101 bower. Add me on msn:...

For the nuker, 101 bower. Add me on msn: [Only registered and activated users can see links] if interested
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 04/13/2011, 13:38
Replies: 12
Views: 614
Posted By matys18
101 bower all info ff 98 fire 100 pach...

101 bower all info ff 98 fire 100 pach (Famous1337) +7 bow
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 04/10/2011, 17:40
Replies: 1
Views: 315
Posted By matys18
TRADED!

TRADED!
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 04/10/2011, 10:38
Replies: 1
Views: 315
Posted By matys18
WTT rSRO Venera 91s/s nuker 500k sp!

Hey everyone! So I would like to trade my 91s/s nuker with 500k sp on rSRO Venera. It's full int, bicheon/fire/cold. Set is +3 with blues, wep 90+0. HAS ALL INFO!

What I want: Preferably rSRO...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/17/2011, 22:35
Replies: 40
Views: 1,959
Posted By matys18
TRADED! ^.^

TRADED! ^.^
Forum: Middleman 02/17/2011, 14:34
Replies: 6
Views: 355
Posted By matys18
vertified mms dont do email verf char trades

vertified mms dont do email verf char trades
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/17/2011, 11:42
Replies: 11
Views: 515
Posted By matys18
added you on msn. I've got a good offer

added you on msn. I've got a good offer
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/17/2011, 08:36
Replies: 40
Views: 1,959
Posted By matys18
bump

bump
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/16/2011, 18:12
Replies: 13
Views: 825
Posted By matys18
email verf?

email verf?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/16/2011, 15:59
Replies: 40
Views: 1,959
Posted By matys18
added

added
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/16/2011, 15:46
Replies: 15
Views: 673
Posted By matys18
added on msn. I got a good offer :)

added on msn. I got a good offer :)
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/16/2011, 15:34
Replies: 34
Views: 1,507
Posted By matys18
109 wizz/bard... I konw that you said no bards,...

109 wizz/bard... I konw that you said no bards, but i'll take a shot :P
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/16/2011, 15:28
Replies: 4
Views: 495
Posted By matys18
Whats your msn? Is you char email vertified?

Whats your msn? Is you char email vertified?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/16/2011, 15:19
Replies: 40
Views: 1,959
Posted By matys18
email verf, msn?

email verf, msn?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/16/2011, 13:54
Replies: 40
Views: 1,959
Posted By matys18
3bil or bust :)

3bil or bust :)
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/16/2011, 12:54
Replies: 40
Views: 1,959
Posted By matys18
bump

bump
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/15/2011, 22:51
Replies: 40
Views: 1,959
Posted By matys18
isro 101+ only ;)

isro 101+ only ;)
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/15/2011, 21:25
Replies: 40
Views: 1,959
Posted By matys18
too low no ty

too low no ty
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/15/2011, 21:25
Replies: 40
Views: 1,959
Posted By matys18
no ty low lvl

no ty low lvl
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/15/2011, 19:32
Replies: 40
Views: 1,959
Posted By matys18
I'm hoping for another char, but feel free to...

I'm hoping for another char, but feel free to offer.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/15/2011, 12:36
Replies: 15
Views: 673
Posted By matys18
email verf?

email verf?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/15/2011, 11:04
Replies: 23
Views: 1,518
Posted By matys18
I dont see it :S Try adding me again, or add me...

I dont see it :S Try adding me again, or add me on skype: dejavu0555
Showing results 1 to 25 of 67

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.