Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MWNereya
Forum: Aion Private Server 07/06/2013, 20:09
Replies: 2
Views: 961
Posted By MWNereya
Need a second co-pilot for this project :)

Need a second co-pilot for this project :)
Forum: Aion Private Server 07/06/2013, 07:36
Replies: 2
Views: 961
Posted By MWNereya
Thumbs up Looking for a new project manager Aion and merge with another server

ENGLISH


How about everyone:


I'm in this project of Aion Online Hispanic and I would like a great support in developing the knowledge as:


- Know Java
Forum: C/C++ 07/06/2013, 07:33
Replies: 3
Views: 480
Posted By MWNereya
Thumbs up Seeking partner for development work Aion

ENGLISH


How about everyone:


I'm in this project of Aion Online Hispanic and I would like a great support in developing the knowledge as:


- Know Java
Forum: General Coding 07/06/2013, 07:33
Replies: 0
Views: 402
Posted By MWNereya
Thumbs up Seeking partner for development work Aion

ENGLISH


How about everyone:


I'm in this project of Aion Online Hispanic and I would like a great support in developing the knowledge as:


- Know Java
Forum: Private Server 07/06/2013, 07:31
Replies: 0
Views: 663
Posted By MWNereya
Thumbs up Seeking partner for development work Aion

ENGLISH


How about everyone:


I'm in this project of Aion Online Hispanic and I would like a great support in developing the knowledge as:


- Know Java
Forum: Private Server 07/06/2013, 07:30
Replies: 0
Views: 468
Posted By MWNereya
Thumbs up Seeking partner for development work Aion

ENGLISH


How about everyone:


I'm in this project of Aion Online Hispanic and I would like a great support in developing the knowledge as:


- Know Java
Forum: Aion 07/06/2013, 07:25
Replies: 2
Views: 861
Posted By MWNereya
Thumbs up New project in development I find a co-worker

ENGLISH


How about everyone:


I'm in this project of Aion Online Hispanic and I would like a great support in developing the knowledge as:


- Know Java
Forum: Aion 07/05/2013, 07:48
Replies: 0
Views: 641
Posted By MWNereya
Post Looking for an assistant on a new project Aion

ENGLISH


How about everyone:


I'm in this project of Aion Online Hispanic and I would like a great support in developing the knowledge as:


- Know Java
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.