Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nymphetaim
Forum: Aion 10/30/2013, 02:45
Replies: 1
Views: 595
Posted By Nymphetaim
Problem with account name

Hi everyone I downloaded aion NA few days ago and I have some issues with game login, I made one thread yesterday and noone helped me so I made one more step by step.

1. When I created an account...
Forum: Aion 10/29/2013, 20:33
Replies: 4
Views: 830
Posted By Nymphetaim
I also have this problem, I registered on north...

I also have this problem, I registered on north america but when I register I use an email for login and with that I can only enter the web site I can't login the game
Forum: Aion 10/29/2013, 08:15
Replies: 1
Views: 655
Posted By Nymphetaim
How can I get my id

Hi all, I just downloaded aion na (I'm Europe) and I created a nc soft account (E-mail and password) but the problem is I can't log in with e-mail and password it requires account name that I don't...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/25/2013, 19:34
Replies: 9
Views: 747
Posted By Nymphetaim
I Don't have any problems with leveling up, just...

I Don't have any problems with leveling up, just can't uderstand how to get at the beginning 2 or 3 weapons in eu
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/25/2013, 10:48
Replies: 9
Views: 747
Posted By Nymphetaim
how to have 2 weapons at the beginning

I have a question I'm new in sro I want to create a eu char but to do that I need to have 2 or 3 weapons depends on the class... for example I want 2 handed/cleric but for that I need cleric rod, 2...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.