Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: redbiking01
Forum: Facebook 07/01/2013, 13:06
Replies: 1,044
Views: 116,300
Posted By redbiking01
======================= >>>Dragon City AFTER<<<...

=======================
>>>Dragon City AFTER<<<
=======================
ID = 100006115090185
Name = Ộp Ếch
Gems = 7786 (+0)
Food = 689460 (+0)
Gold = 1686601 (+0)
Level = 30
Exp = 45813731...
Forum: Facebook 06/28/2013, 09:28
Replies: 1,044
Views: 116,300
Posted By redbiking01
for me ? FB ID:10000115047576 old Pin :...

for me ?

FB ID:10000115047576
old Pin : 505391
I was waitting than 5days

i was sended 6sms with phone number " +84 917565779 + 3sms with phone number +84 937798378 .
i was send total 9 SMS...
Forum: Facebook 06/28/2013, 07:07
Replies: 1,044
Views: 116,300
Posted By redbiking01
im sended sms with paygold. but tool is disable...

im sended sms with paygold. but tool is disable and change pin code. I was waitting than 5days
FB ID:10000115047576
Pin : 505391
i was sended 6sms with phone number " +84 917565779 + 3sms with...
Forum: Facebook 06/26/2013, 18:22
Replies: 1,044
Views: 116,300
Posted By redbiking01
yes . i use this tools and its happen . I do...

yes . i use this tools and its happen .

I do not know why this error.
can so I used to buy food gem, gold or anything .
I just want to ask why and to learn from experience .
I do not mean to...
Forum: Facebook 06/26/2013, 15:24
Replies: 1,044
Views: 116,300
Posted By redbiking01
hello Benoit . I have buy tools benoit and use 7...

hello Benoit . I have buy tools benoit and use 7 days .but now My dragon city was - 5M gem . Please help me . reset my dragon city ,it have lose all or just take -5M gem?

My ID : 100005861710702...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.