Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: FantasyWalker
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/15/2014, 01:11
Replies: 110
Views: 18,200
Posted By FantasyWalker
Sehr freundlicher Kontakt, hat super gut...

Sehr freundlicher Kontakt,
hat super gut funktioniert hab die referer auch sehr schnell bekommen auch wenn es 250 waren :D

gruß FantasyWalker
Forum: League of Legends 09/06/2013, 13:58
Replies: 14
Views: 1,427
Posted By FantasyWalker
Thanks but i am german aswell :p So i could...

Thanks but i am german aswell :p
So i could understand everything thanks anyways :)
Forum: League of Legends 09/06/2013, 13:32
Replies: 14
Views: 1,427
Posted By FantasyWalker
Yes i think you need to play the game since the...

Yes i think you need to play the game since the beta to get it.. but i tought with a beta key you could maybe get it somehow.. :s
Forum: League of Legends 09/06/2013, 13:27
Replies: 14
Views: 1,427
Posted By FantasyWalker
Right the Full Metal Rammus Icon!

Right the Full Metal Rammus Icon!
Forum: League of Legends 09/06/2013, 13:14
Replies: 14
Views: 1,427
Posted By FantasyWalker
Rammus Icon - Beta Key?

Hello Community,
I just want to know if its possible to get the Rammus Icon somehow?
I tought its maybe possible with a key of the beta time?
Would be nice if someone could help me out :p
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/24/2013, 14:01
Replies: 34
Views: 4,464
Posted By FantasyWalker
Hello habab43, I want to thank you for the...

Hello habab43,
I want to thank you for the second Triumphant Ryze Skin!
Worked all well!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/15/2013, 22:06
Replies: 15
Views: 1,752
Posted By FantasyWalker
Very nice service i am going to buy my 2 skin now!

Very nice service i am going to buy my 2 skin now!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/12/2013, 01:48
Replies: 15
Views: 1,752
Posted By FantasyWalker
Hey, I am one of those guys and I finaly get the...

Hey, I am one of those guys and I finaly get the Skin!
It realy worked as expected thanks! :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/04/2013, 20:39
Replies: 4
Views: 411
Posted By FantasyWalker
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/30/2013, 20:42
Replies: 53
Views: 3,507
Posted By FantasyWalker
Hello I am one of the buyers! I cant wait...

Hello I am one of the buyers!
I cant wait untill I get it! :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/26/2013, 22:57
Replies: 13
[Buying] Black Alistar
Views: 733
Posted By FantasyWalker
lol i mean 2000 euro wtf he makes a + like over...

lol i mean 2000 euro wtf he makes a + like over 1500€
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/26/2013, 22:43
Replies: 13
[Buying] Black Alistar
Views: 733
Posted By FantasyWalker
Rofl 2000 Euro xDDD I mean like 200 Euro is a...

Rofl 2000 Euro xDDD
I mean like 200 Euro is a fair price for this poor guy!
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.