Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zbow203
Forum: Eve Online Trading 09/30/2018, 01:17
Replies: 2
Views: 340
Posted By zbow203
Oopse! 0297 sorry!

Oopse! 0297 sorry!
Forum: Eve Online Trading 09/29/2018, 22:50
Replies: 2
Views: 340
Posted By zbow203
WTB: COMBAT BASED CHARACTER/ACCOUNT IN THE 200-350 DOLLAR RANGE

Looking to get back into Eve but sold my account a long time ago. Pay is based on character skill level and focus. Hit me up here or on discord. Thanks!

Discord: Zerophaze#0297
Forum: Eve Online Trading 09/29/2018, 22:04
Replies: 3
Views: 927
Posted By zbow203
Interested, cant find you on discord, message me...

Interested, cant find you on discord, message me here or on discord Zerophaze#0279
Forum: Eve Online Trading 06/26/2013, 19:43
Replies: 2
[Selling] PLEX @ 7$ ea
Views: 420
Posted By zbow203
PLEX @ 7$ ea

*****OUT OF STOCK FOR NOW*****

Out of stock for now, I will re post when I have more, probably next week. Thanks to all my buyers for making this a pleasant experience!
Forum: Eve Online Trading 06/26/2013, 19:07
Replies: 3
Views: 468
Posted By zbow203
I have 40+ plex for sale, I realize I have no...

I have 40+ plex for sale, I realize I have no previous rep so I am willing to use and pay for a reasonable secured third party of your choice. Thanks!

Oh forgot skype: zbow203
Forum: Eve Online Trading 06/26/2013, 17:59
Replies: 1
Views: 498
Posted By zbow203
SOLD

SOLD
Forum: Eve Online Trading 06/24/2013, 20:55
Replies: 1
Views: 498
Posted By zbow203
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.