Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: twackycats
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/07/2013, 13:51
Replies: 1,214
Views: 325,504
Posted By twackycats
Purchased boost from Gold I to Platinum V. He was...

Purchased boost from Gold I to Platinum V. He was on hiatus when I purchased, but I wasn't in a hurry and I expressed that. Nevertheless, he won 9 games with only one loss. Great service at a great...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/03/2013, 09:37
Replies: 19
Views: 4,338
Posted By twackycats
Purchased promo wins. Took a few more games than...

Purchased promo wins. Took a few more games than expected, but all went well and I ended up skipping a division. Good service.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/30/2013, 15:06
Replies: 1,250
Views: 128,423
Posted By twackycats
Bought two DuoQ wins to finish my promotion...

Bought two DuoQ wins to finish my promotion series. The booster was readily available, and we began right after payment was confirmed. We had a troll team for the first game and our bot lane ended up...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/30/2013, 11:09
Replies: 675
Views: 66,304
Posted By twackycats
Are you available for 2 quick wins? Do you have a...

Are you available for 2 quick wins? Do you have a skype?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/21/2013, 06:14
Replies: 375
Views: 18,733
Posted By twackycats
Great seller. Bought an account and it was quick...

Great seller. Bought an account and it was quick and easy!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/21/2013, 05:52
Replies: 375
Views: 18,733
Posted By twackycats
Speaking to you on skype atm about the 2nd...

Speaking to you on skype atm about the 2nd account.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.