Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: transformer2007
Forum: Dragon City 07/29/2013, 16:55
Replies: 750
Views: 108,462
Posted By transformer2007
Cho em hỏi tools hack đc habitat với eggs không...

Cho em hỏi tools hack đc habitat với eggs không nhỉ :(
Forum: Dragon City 07/29/2013, 08:24
Replies: 750
Views: 108,462
Posted By transformer2007
:D Thanks nhé , nhà công thức lai có vẻ thú vị...

:D Thanks nhé , nhà công thức lai có vẻ thú vị nhỉ :) Hi vọng sẽ sớm có bản 1.3 :)
Forum: Dragon City 07/29/2013, 03:35
Replies: 750
Views: 108,462
Posted By transformer2007
Cho em test chức năng phiên bản 1.3 với nhé ...

Cho em test chức năng phiên bản 1.3 với nhé
User id 100002914362568
User key : 88405701
Forum: Dragon City 07/28/2013, 17:26
Replies: 750
Views: 108,462
Posted By transformer2007
Lock acc trong 30 phut thoi ban 30 phut vao lai...

Lock acc trong 30 phut thoi ban 30 phut vao lai hack tiep la duoc :D Vi ban hack nhanh qua delay 10s minh hack sang gio khong sao ca
Forum: Dragon City 07/28/2013, 17:06
Replies: 750
Views: 108,462
Posted By transformer2007
Yes , It is very very good :D I love vn :D

Yes , It is very very good :D I love vn :D
Forum: Dragon City 07/28/2013, 16:44
Replies: 750
Views: 108,462
Posted By transformer2007
Cho em test chức năng phiên bản 1.3 với nhé :) ...

Cho em test chức năng phiên bản 1.3 với nhé :)
User id 100002914362568
User key : 88405701
Forum: Facebook 07/27/2013, 06:25
Replies: 4,932
Views: 562,056
Posted By transformer2007
Ai có code hack gems cho ḿnh xin với nhé :)...

Ai có code hack gems cho ḿnh xin với nhé :) Gmail : [Only registered and activated users can see links] Thanks :)
Forum: Facebook 07/27/2013, 04:09
Replies: 410
Views: 345,490
Posted By transformer2007
i still received current gems : 4 and current...

i still received current gems : 4 and current gems : 4 although I did like your instruction :( Help me . I writed the complete books . Please
Forum: Facebook 07/26/2013, 07:06
Replies: 4,932
Views: 562,056
Posted By transformer2007
Có ai share code để edit hack không nhỉ :( Đang...

Có ai share code để edit hack không nhỉ :( Đang có cái host ultimate cũng tiện để xài :(
Forum: Facebook 07/26/2013, 06:39
Replies: 4,932
Views: 562,056
Posted By transformer2007
Ai có hack gems không nhỉ chỉ ḿnh với :-s

Ai có hack gems không nhỉ chỉ ḿnh với :-s
Forum: Facebook 07/26/2013, 04:23
Replies: 410
Views: 345,490
Posted By transformer2007
Current gems : 7 Current gems : 7 Current...

Current gems : 7
Current gems : 7
Current gems : 7
Current gems : 7
Current gems : 7 :( Help me please . What do I have to do ?
Forum: Facebook 07/12/2013, 04:48
Replies: 163
Views: 22,253
Posted By transformer2007
Very cool !

Very cool !
Forum: Facebook 07/10/2013, 16:10
Replies: 43
Views: 6,650
Posted By transformer2007
Can I buy it please :(

Can I buy it please :(
Forum: Facebook 07/09/2013, 08:06
Replies: 42
Views: 4,040
Posted By transformer2007
please send me thanks :)

please send me thanks :)
Forum: Facebook 07/09/2013, 08:01
Replies: 120
Views: 12,297
Posted By transformer2007
Oh very kind :D

Oh very kind :D
Forum: Dragon City 07/07/2013, 17:29
Replies: 30
Views: 10,486
Posted By transformer2007
THey don't answer :(

THey don't answer :(
Forum: Dragon City 07/07/2013, 04:44
Replies: 30
Views: 10,486
Posted By transformer2007
Buy Dragon city hack gems DCHI tools !

DCHI tools is updated but I can't buy it :( I sent inbox and I didn't received any messages from them . I want buy DCHI tools to hack and send gems . Please help me :(
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Fake ip...
Forum: Facebook 07/07/2013, 04:42
Replies: 1,044
Views: 116,339
Posted By transformer2007
DCHI tools is updated but Benoit tools is closed...

DCHI tools is updated but Benoit tools is closed :( Please open :(
Forum: Facebook 07/06/2013, 17:23
Replies: 1,044
Views: 116,339
Posted By transformer2007
I need gems :( Do you have an other tools ? The...

I need gems :( Do you have an other tools ? The benoit tools must be closed :(


Oh , Curl get database from server , Can you guide me ? I put it on server but i can't run
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/06/2013, 17:22
Replies: 6
Views: 608
Posted By transformer2007
I need gems :(

I need gems :(
Forum: Facebook 07/06/2013, 17:20
Replies: 28
Views: 4,763
Posted By transformer2007
I think fake :(

I think fake :(
Forum: Facebook 07/06/2013, 11:39
Replies: 46
Views: 23,452
Posted By transformer2007
When I go fb.dchi.asia . I received "Mohon maaf...

When I go fb.dchi.asia . I received "Mohon maaf server sedang di update" ???? I can't use the tools . I changed IP . Help me !!
Forum: Facebook 07/05/2013, 05:58
Replies: 1,044
Views: 116,339
Posted By transformer2007
Don't hack very much . This is the reason benoiit...

Don't hack very much . This is the reason benoiit close it :) . Thanks for everything . He don't want hack . Benoit tools closed :( . I don't know , in the world , Can I buy other tools ?
DCHI...
Forum: Facebook 07/05/2013, 04:25
Replies: 163
Views: 22,253
Posted By transformer2007
it 's working :) But i think The tools should...

it 's working :) But i think The tools should have optional exp


see the user_key or fb id again
Forum: Facebook 07/01/2013, 17:32
Replies: 1,044
Views: 116,339
Posted By transformer2007
me too :(

me too :(
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.