Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Skriptzzz
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 10/10/2025, 16:30
Replies: 160
Views: 107,633
Posted By Skriptzzz
Been a long time since I used something on cs and...

Been a long time since I used something on cs and I do love that Kern is just a tool that I can just use minor adjustments and radar.

First month that I tried and really enjoyed and will keep...
Forum: Aion Trading 08/19/2016, 12:50
Replies: 4
[Buying] Veteran Account
Views: 329
Posted By Skriptzzz
That it's a bit expensive for my pockets at the...

That it's a bit expensive for my pockets at the moment :/
how much do u want for that?
Forum: Aion Trading 08/19/2016, 12:26
Replies: 4
[Buying] Veteran Account
Views: 329
Posted By Skriptzzz
Veteran Account

Hello, I would buy a aion account with veteran status. Played in the American North server but I moved to Europe , however the European servers are different . if someone has an account with the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.