Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: darkhorizon
Forum: Atlantica Online 12/26/2008, 19:30
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,156
Posted By darkhorizon
Starved scorpions are a decent place to farm...

Starved scorpions are a decent place to farm around lvl40. Not very good item drops but decent xp.
Forum: Atlantica Online 12/25/2008, 18:18
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,156
Posted By darkhorizon
Feature request Any chance you could add in...

Feature request

Any chance you could add in a option to use EXP or crafting books when you go into sit phase? My will racks up and I want to use it for the exp or crafting books.

Maybe a timer...
Forum: Atlantica Online 12/23/2008, 18:46
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,156
Posted By darkhorizon
The cursor grabber is working flawlessly now,...

The cursor grabber is working flawlessly now, great update!

Any chance you could put a pause button in?
Forum: Atlantica Online 12/22/2008, 18:13
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,156
Posted By darkhorizon
Suggestion. I seem to have issues keeping...

Suggestion.

I seem to have issues keeping the sit stand mem address consistent, and I have been pulling from a pool of 3-4 every time I run the bot. Maybe you could have a check feature that if...
Forum: Atlantica Online 12/22/2008, 04:21
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,156
Posted By darkhorizon
I randomly have sit/stand issues... but I can NOT...

I randomly have sit/stand issues... but I can NOT read the tooltip to provide information...
Forum: Atlantica Online 12/21/2008, 21:01
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,156
Posted By darkhorizon
Turning off auto food fixed alot of things mine...

Turning off auto food fixed alot of things mine was doing
Forum: Atlantica Online 12/21/2008, 19:26
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,156
Posted By darkhorizon
Testing currently, running really smoothly from...

Testing currently, running really smoothly from what I can tell.

I have red armor on, so that is pretty no bueno for the pixel search.
Forum: Say Hello 11/28/2007, 02:28
Replies: 2
Views: 409
Posted By darkhorizon
New bot programmer

I am a student of computer science and have been programming a few bots for the 2moons game lately.

I had an autoit bot that fished for me alot, untill the gg protection gg'ed me.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.