Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ShadowBeat
Forum: Metin2 Trading 04/16/2023, 21:09
Replies: 0
Views: 124
Posted By ShadowBeat
Selling Zeta Yang 42kkk

Hi i am selling 42kkk in Metin2 Zeta for 10 Euro

Write me here or on discord Datteltäter#6135
Forum: Nostale 12/04/2022, 20:24
Replies: 1
Views: 866
Posted By ShadowBeat
New TL Turkish Mall Method?

Hi guys do you know a new way since browser extension and now normal vpn client doesnt work?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/28/2022, 10:42
Replies: 42
Views: 10,841
Posted By ShadowBeat
Guys when i sucessfully topuped i never used...

Guys when i sucessfully topuped i never used turkish language because the shop button wasnt there. I used german and normal tuxler VPN and sometimes it worked but now even with german shop it is not...
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/15/2022, 18:14
Replies: 42
Views: 10,841
Posted By ShadowBeat
I followed the steps.. look the steps i wrote. It...

I followed the steps.. look the steps i wrote. It is the same like you and him did or not?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/15/2022, 17:09
Replies: 42
Views: 10,841
Posted By ShadowBeat
Its not working for me 1. I installed Hyper...

Its not working for me

1. I installed Hyper V and made a new Windows 10 virtual machine
2. I installed Tuxler VPN as desktop version and Gameforge Client
3. Downloaded Nostale and activated...
Forum: Nostale 11/14/2022, 23:40
Replies: 1
Views: 1,402
Posted By ShadowBeat
Nostale Turkish Lira VPN Nosmall

Hi,

since some days i tried several Proxy Addons on my browser but I cant get the Nosmall in turkish lira. Anyone knows why this is happening?

Anyone having tips maybe?

Thank you :)
Forum: Nostale 10/20/2022, 17:14
Replies: 42
Views: 8,628
Posted By ShadowBeat
Hi can someone tell me how this works? Can...

Hi can someone tell me how this works?

Can you tell me what i am doing wrong ? I installed the tuxler vpn and actived it, then i made a account in gameforge and logged into gameforge client and...
Forum: Nostale 10/11/2022, 17:26
Replies: 2
Views: 1,574
Posted By ShadowBeat
Interesting offer but you got 0 positive reviews...

Interesting offer but you got 0 positive reviews here and your account is new so i would only buy from you if you have positive reviews or you give first
Forum: Nostale 10/10/2022, 10:38
Replies: 3
Views: 1,511
Posted By ShadowBeat
Can you tell me how this actually works? I...

Can you tell me how this actually works?

I actived vpn, made a new accout and opened the shop but the currency is still in euro
Forum: Nostale 10/10/2022, 10:37
Replies: 15
Views: 6,012
Posted By ShadowBeat
Can someone tell me what i did wrong? I made a...

Can someone tell me what i did wrong? I made a new account with turkish vpn active and opened the shop but it shows me it in euro
Forum: Nostale 10/10/2022, 10:33
Replies: 2
Views: 1,574
Posted By ShadowBeat
Nostale Turkish VPN for nosmall

Hi guys

can you tell me how i get nosdollar in TL?

I made a new account with active turkish vpn and opened the shop but it still shows me the currency in euro?
Forum: Nostale 10/10/2022, 10:32
Replies: 42
Views: 8,628
Posted By ShadowBeat
Can you guys tell me how you do it exactly? ...

Can you guys tell me how you do it exactly?

I made a new account with active turkey vpn and opened the shop but it stills shows it in euro?
Forum: Nostale 10/10/2022, 10:30
Replies: 4
Views: 2,011
Posted By ShadowBeat
Can you guys tell me how you do it ? I made a new...

Can you guys tell me how you do it ? I made a new account and started the gameforge client with active turkey vpn and opened the shop but the currency is still in euro`?
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/16/2022, 15:28
Replies: 0
Views: 169
Posted By ShadowBeat
Selling Aeldra Yang very cheap

Hi i am selling aeldra yang for a cheap price

small or big amounts are no problem


Discord: Datteltäter#6135

Write me here or on discord
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/15/2022, 12:47
Replies: 0
Views: 125
Posted By ShadowBeat
SELLING AELDRA YANG 70KKK/10 Euro

Hi,

selling Aeldra Yang each 70kkk for 10 euro, smaller or bigger amounts are no problem

Write here or on Discord

Discord: Datteltäter#6135
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/14/2022, 15:46
Replies: 555
Views: 166,067
Posted By ShadowBeat
Everything good and fast

Everything good and fast
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/14/2022, 14:17
Replies: 0
Views: 86
Posted By ShadowBeat
Selling Aeldra Yang 70kkk/10 Euro

Hi i am selling aeldra yang each 70kkk for 10 euro, smaller or bigger amounts are no problem.

Write me on discord or here

Discord: Datteltäter#6135
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/13/2022, 10:27
Replies: 0
Views: 169
Posted By ShadowBeat
Selling Aeldra Yang 70kkk/10 Euro

Hi i am selling aeldra yang each 70kkk for 10 euro, smaller or bigger amounts are no problem.

Write me on discord or here

Discord: Datteltäter#6135
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/12/2022, 16:16
Replies: 0
Views: 95
Posted By ShadowBeat
Sell Aeldra Yang 65kkk 10 Euro each

Hello I sell Yang on Aeldra, each 65kkk for 10 euro

Smaller or bigger amounts also possible!

Discord Name: Datteltäter#6135

Write me here or on discord
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/12/2022, 14:47
Replies: 0
Views: 85
Posted By ShadowBeat
[Biete] Aeldra Yang 60kkk 10 Euro

Hello I sell Yang on Aeldra, each 60kkk for 10 euro

Smaller or bigger amounts also possible!

Discord Name: Datteltäter#6135

Write me here or on discord
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/12/2022, 11:22
Replies: 0
Views: 88
Posted By ShadowBeat
Sell Aeldra 55kkk 10 Euro

Hi i sell on Metin2 Aeldra each 55kkk for 10 Euro, via paypal


Discord Name: Datteltäter#6135

Write me here or on discord
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/12/2022, 09:53
Replies: 0
Views: 113
Posted By ShadowBeat
Aeldra Yang 55kkk 10 Euro

Hi i sell on Metin2 Aeldra each 55kkk for 10 Euro, via paypal


Discord Name: Datteltäter#6135

Write me here or on discord
Forum: Metin2 Trading 07/11/2022, 22:23
Replies: 555
Views: 166,067
Posted By ShadowBeat
Thanks :)

Everything was good
Forum: Nostale Trading 08/23/2021, 21:51
Replies: 0
Views: 363
Posted By ShadowBeat
Sell International Gold 1kk= 0,25€

Hi i sell on Nostale International 1kk= 0,25 €

I have 400kk left

Write me on discord HiimMiro#6135 or here on Epvp
Forum: Nostale Trading 08/22/2021, 11:52
Replies: 0
Views: 223
Posted By ShadowBeat
Sell International Gold 1kk= 0,25€

Hi i sell on Nostale International 1kk= 0,25 €

I have 400kk left

Write me on discord HiimMiro#6135 or here on Epvp
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.