Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: anix
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2009, 00:14
Replies: 790
Views: 74,719
Posted By anix
YEAH RUN

YEAH RUN
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2009, 20:01
Replies: 790
Views: 74,719
Posted By anix
oke;) if I unhookEdx anklick ... yes to confirm...

oke;)
if I unhookEdx anklick ... yes to confirm as a failsafe see images:


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2009, 19:52
Replies: 790
Views: 74,719
Posted By anix
and how to change login port: this is yet to...

and how to change login port: this is yet to 15778 or not
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2009, 19:51
Replies: 790
Views: 74,719
Posted By anix
starts while sro but if I accountname: chackra...

starts while sro but if I accountname: chackra and pw: enter my password and click exit staret new and he always tells me wrong pw
:( :(
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2009, 19:35
Replies: 790
Views: 74,719
Posted By anix
picture ...

picture
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2009, 19:26
Replies: 790
Views: 74,719
Posted By anix
I also do so ^ ^ media patcher as soon as I...

I also do so ^ ^
media patcher as soon as I return to original start, he put everything but autologin does not
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2009, 19:02
Replies: 790
Views: 74,719
Posted By anix
First, thank you for the quick reply;) I have...

First, thank you for the quick reply;)
I have now reinstalled Silkroad updated, and still has the same error message: (: (
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2009, 18:37
Replies: 790
Views: 74,719
Posted By anix
I need nodc client 1184 for me is always the...

I need nodc client 1184 for me is always the warning ===
Active_SESSION:: On_Msg bla .............
plz
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2009, 19:11
Replies: 790
Views: 74,719
Posted By anix
Hallo i have a big problem . PICTURE :...

Hallo i have a big problem .

PICTURE : [Only registered and activated users can see links]


I have done everything as stated in the manual though this appears to me to fail!
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/28/2008, 12:54
Replies: 31
Views: 8,871
Posted By anix
nice

nice
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/28/2008, 00:01
Replies: 747
Views: 291,166
Posted By anix
huan

huan
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/27/2008, 23:53
Replies: 7
Views: 13,385
Posted By anix
thx

thx
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/27/2008, 23:48
Replies: 22
Views: 5,767
Posted By anix
nice xD

nice xD
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/27/2007, 22:52
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,036,032
Posted By anix
THX :D:D:D:D:D: WORK

THX :D:D:D:D:D: WORK
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2007, 20:48
Replies: 30
Views: 9,332
Posted By anix
thx ;)

thx ;)
Forum: Say Hello 11/27/2007, 20:49
Replies: 1
Views: 140
Posted By anix
..

..
Forum: Say Hello 11/27/2007, 20:49
Replies: 1
Views: 140
Posted By anix
hello

längsten :D
Forum: Say Hello 11/27/2007, 20:48
Replies: 0
Views: 110
Posted By anix
hello

...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.