Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TrollBelinda
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/06/2013, 16:51
Replies: 1
Views: 280
Posted By TrollBelinda
Not trusted. Scammed me.

Not trusted. Scammed me.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/29/2013, 12:39
Replies: 3
Views: 364
Posted By TrollBelinda
bump, looking for vouches!

bump, looking for vouches!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/27/2013, 10:44
Replies: 62
[Buying] Accounts 1-15€
Views: 3,295
Posted By TrollBelinda
legaya12 SCAMMER! He wanted to sell me an...

legaya12 SCAMMER! He wanted to sell me an account, I paid him and he ignored me and never got info of account.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/27/2013, 10:42
Replies: 3
Views: 364
Posted By TrollBelinda
Bump!

Bump!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 18:50
Replies: 9
Views: 427
Posted By TrollBelinda
Bump <3

Bump <3
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 16:03
Replies: 9
Views: 427
Posted By TrollBelinda
Nope thanks :)

Nope thanks :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 15:56
Replies: 9
Views: 427
Posted By TrollBelinda
No TBM and new acc. Not interested :)

No TBM and new acc. Not interested :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 14:43
Replies: 9
Views: 427
Posted By TrollBelinda
Pm sent :)

Pm sent :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 14:14
Replies: 9
Views: 427
Posted By TrollBelinda
BRONZE account | Terribad MMR | Use paypal

Hello guys,

I buy all bronze account (V-IV-III) EUW in the abyss with terrible MMR. I use paypal only. Need reg mail. If no reg mail, I can buy it but really cheap. I am not inrested by skins....
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 13:17
Replies: 3
Views: 364
Posted By TrollBelinda
bump <3 Bump

bump <3

Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/25/2013, 03:36
Replies: 3
Views: 364
Posted By TrollBelinda
Cheapest Eloboost bronze EUW/EUNE/TR

Hello guys, my mate and me boost together on bronze for FUN first until the season 4 arrive. Our price are really cheap. I am plat 3 and my friend gold 3. I can get a picture of my main acc if you...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/20/2013, 01:04
Replies: 4
Views: 275
Posted By TrollBelinda
Hi looking for 2 bronze 5 account. Can u send me...

Hi looking for 2 bronze 5 account. Can u send me screenshot of acc?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/19/2013, 19:23
Replies: 50
Views: 6,499
Posted By TrollBelinda
Hi can you pm price atm for both acc and they are...

Hi can you pm price atm for both acc and they are on which server?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/19/2013, 12:41
Replies: 739
Views: 46,259
Posted By TrollBelinda
Hello, can u pm me the price of pax sivir EUW thx

Hello, can u pm me the price of pax sivir EUW thx
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/14/2013, 13:33
Replies: 328
Views: 33,224
Posted By TrollBelinda
email sent to both email for refund. :)

email sent to both email for refund. :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/30/2013, 13:15
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,622
Posted By TrollBelinda
Hello, I ran the bot during 2 days and my...

Hello,

I ran the bot during 2 days and my acc is lvl 15. Now I don't earn any xp (0 xp each game in costum 3v3 and 5v5. And when I choose a coop vs IA, the bot start a custom game). How can I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/29/2013, 16:00
Replies: 5
Views: 465
Posted By TrollBelinda
Hello! Really interested Buying.

Hello!

Really interested Buying.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/20/2013, 00:12
Replies: 10
Views: 790
Posted By TrollBelinda
hello added on skype, interested by riven skin :)

hello added on skype, interested by riven skin :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/18/2013, 15:41
Replies: 1,214
Views: 325,547
Posted By TrollBelinda
Friendly booster, respectfull, etc.. Really good...

Friendly booster, respectfull, etc.. Really good attitude and fast job!! Silver 2 to gold 5 in one day!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/14/2013, 02:01
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,622
Posted By TrollBelinda
Hello, I bought 100ref I will send my...

Hello,

I bought 100ref
I will send my review when it's done :)
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.