Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TonixPowaITA
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 08/11/2017, 00:52
Replies: 3
Views: 1,032
Posted By TonixPowaITA
I accept offer then

I accept offer then
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 07/22/2017, 16:26
Replies: 3
Views: 1,032
Posted By TonixPowaITA
Closed

#Closed
Forum: Minecraft Trading 12/09/2015, 20:31
Replies: 389
Views: 48,535
Posted By TonixPowaITA
ADD ME: Tonix Darkorbit

ADD ME: Tonix Darkorbit
Forum: Freebies 12/14/2014, 11:11
Replies: 112
Views: 3,769
Posted By TonixPowaITA
186

186
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/04/2014, 15:57
Replies: 4
Views: 558
Posted By TonixPowaITA
Darkorbit nikname problem

Hi all,
I have a problem,
In niknames i see little "square" like this
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
In place of that square there should be a star
How do I fix?...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/03/2014, 13:24
Replies: 3,087
Views: 423,180
Posted By TonixPowaITA
level 20= 2,750,000,000 esp 20,000,000 honor ...

level 20= 2,750,000,000 esp
20,000,000 honor
Eic
13 lf4
9 iris (another apis completed)
10 havoc
pet lv 15
kami lv3
collect resource 3
repair gear 3
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/24/2013, 17:29
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,270,011
Posted By TonixPowaITA
But I did not understand, Taking that Streuner...

But I did not understand, Taking that Streuner and lordakia do not count most in the rank, the rank will come down tomorrow? If you, in your opinion, how much?

sorry for the english, I'm Italian
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/23/2013, 21:59
Replies: 1,902
Views: 253,968
Posted By TonixPowaITA
When the server goes on? sorry my bad...

When the server goes on?

sorry my bad english im italian

:)

Edit: jd do you remember me? i stay on the server the 20/06/13 lol and i rec a video: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.