Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 123
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Elitehunterx3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/09/2017, 22:31
Replies: 353
Views: 45,105
Posted By Elitehunterx3
when I use the hack and start a game I get the...

when I use the hack and start a game I get the error '' the connection to the game server has been terminated''?? can anyone help me?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/08/2017, 19:00
Replies: 40
Views: 6,646
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Wink choose another server. that worked for me

choose another server. that worked for me
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/07/2017, 19:27
Replies: 40
Views: 6,646
Posted By Elitehunterx3
when I use the hack and start a game I get the...

when I use the hack and start a game I get the error '' the connection to the game server has been terminated''?? can anyone help me?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2017, 20:54
Replies: 40
Views: 6,646
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Can anyone pls uplode the right .ap file. I don't...

Can anyone pls uplode the right .ap file. I don't understand what I have to do...I understood that I have to delete all Items-ID. but what do you mean with ''dont delete one''? can you upload a...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/29/2014, 13:54
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,321
Posted By Elitehunterx3
S4legue crashs after 15-20min.

S4legue crashs after 15-20min.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/28/2014, 19:35
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,321
Posted By Elitehunterx3
I have a problem. Every 15-20 minutes S4league...

I have a problem. Every 15-20 minutes S4league crash but I don't know why. How can I fix that problem? (Win7 64bit)
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/30/2014, 21:00
Replies: 4
Views: 352
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Ja wirklich da ein so ein Warndreieck bei...

Ja wirklich da ein so ein Warndreieck bei Hamachi. Ich versuch es mal und sag dir dann beschei. Danke im Voraus für die schnelle Antowrt und falls es funtkioniert.

Edit: Leider hat es nicht...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/30/2014, 20:44
Replies: 4
Views: 352
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Fehler beim Verbinden mit dem Server?? [DarooFiles]

Hallo Community,

Seit einer halben Stunde habe ich das Problem das ich icht mehr auf meinen Server zugreifen kann. Hamachi ist an. Server ist hochgefahren(in Oracle VM Virualbox steht ''Server...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/30/2014, 18:34
Replies: 7
Views: 1,157
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Ich hab die windows.dds datei. Hab dir auch noch...

Ich hab die windows.dds datei. Hab dir auch noch geschrieben was man in die .xml datei rein schreiben muss. (Vergiss nicht den Packbefehl falls er nicht vorhanden ist) <File...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/30/2014, 18:21
Replies: 12
Views: 637
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Jep du muss nach jeder Zahl/jedem Wort die...

Jep du muss nach jeder Zahl/jedem Wort die Tabulator taste drücken statt die Leertaste. Und am besten Zahlen anstatt Namen. So hab ich es und es funktioniert bei mir :
...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/28/2014, 17:56
Replies: 1
Views: 392
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Exclamation Client Error ''LOG''

Hallo Community,

Gerade eben wollte ich den Fensternamen von meinem Clienten ändern. Da hab ich die root.eix/.epk entpackt. bin in die locale.py gegangen und haben bei APP_TITLE den namen...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/28/2014, 17:40
Replies: 1
Views: 1,857
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Veringere den ServerRAM unter :...

Veringere den ServerRAM unter : Ändern-->System-->Hauptspeicher. Dann mach so in etwa 1100MB wenn du alleine drauf bist. 1300MB sollte völlig reichen wenn Freunde drauf zocken. Wenn es immer noch...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/27/2014, 18:03
Replies: 4
Views: 1,232
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Unhappy Hab dich Skype geaddet. 2.) Ich bin noch ein...

Hab dich Skype geaddet.
2.) Ich bin noch ein Anfänger deswegen weiß ich das nicht. Wie ''erstelle'' ich eine .dds datei für meine Rüstung und was muss ich überhaupt in der .msm datei reinschreiben....
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/26/2014, 19:34
Replies: 4
Views: 1,232
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Question Neue Rüstung ist weiß?

Hallo ich hab ein kleines Problem. Und zwar hab ich eine neue Rüstung erstellt mich dem ItemCreator von Nixodas...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2014, 17:10
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,321
Posted By Elitehunterx3
How can I deactivate the hack ''000HP''???

How can I deactivate the hack ''000HP''???
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/21/2014, 21:03
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,321
Posted By Elitehunterx3
I have a problem. I opened the trainer as admin...

I have a problem. I opened the trainer as admin and then I open S4league but then a windows appears and says ''Cannot download file'' ???? What I must do..? I already installed this programm for 64...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/16/2013, 13:58
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,203
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Klick Here...

Klick Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/04/2013, 17:10
Replies: 1,196
Views: 218,461
Posted By Elitehunterx3
1.)Can you give me a step to step instructions....

1.)Can you give me a step to step instructions. Because everytime I got X-trap. And there is a second thing that I don't undestand. The Instruction in the hack says : '' It should say S4league found...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/04/2013, 14:57
Replies: 1,196
Views: 218,461
Posted By Elitehunterx3
How does the Player Boost hack start...? After I...

How does the Player Boost hack start...? After I started it and in a CMD/Player Boost hack came the message '' S4 Client Found....'' I press enter. but after it nothing happends. what I must do after...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/31/2013, 19:14
Replies: 238
Views: 26,715
Posted By Elitehunterx3
X-trap deteced it with the onomato bypass...?

X-trap deteced it with the onomato bypass...?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2013, 20:19
Replies: 1,325
Views: 124,538
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Bereits reingetan...? / Already did that...?

Bereits reingetan...? / Already did that...?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2013, 19:36
Replies: 1,325
Views: 124,538
Posted By Elitehunterx3
I have a problem. When I start the Injector as...

I have a problem. When I start the Injector as admin I got an error:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/23/2013, 19:41
Replies: 1,325
Views: 124,538
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Are you press ''F5'' or ''START''. If you press...

Are you press ''F5'' or ''START''. If you press ''START'' and S4league crash you must open s4league again. That sometimes happens to me. This is a bug.


If you press ''F5'' Sl4eague will crash...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/19/2013, 13:38
Replies: 1,325
Views: 124,538
Posted By Elitehunterx3
Do you press ''F5'' ? .... If Yes, don't press...

Do you press ''F5'' ? .... If Yes, don't press ''F5'' because that makes your s4league crash. Press only Start
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/18/2013, 21:34
Replies: 1,325
Views: 124,538
Posted By Elitehunterx3
THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT. Don't press ''F5''...

THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT. Don't press ''F5'' because that makes your S4 crash. Press in s4league only on the button ''START''
Showing results 1 to 25 of 123

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.