Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dustin9099
Forum: Wolfteam 12/24/2014, 04:05
Replies: 3
Views: 479
Posted By Dustin9099
1. Smart ass.. 2. I've tried that, WolfTeam...

1. Smart ass..

2. I've tried that, WolfTeam launches as .BIN and there isn't an updated injector that works for it.
Forum: Counter-Strike 12/23/2014, 19:00
Replies: 2
Views: 261
Posted By Dustin9099
[CS:S] Please help? Will pay SMALL reward..

I don't have much money.. I have around $2..
But if you can help me, its yours..

I got banned on one of my legitimate servers, because I made an VIP angry..
How would I go about changing my...
Forum: Wolfteam 12/23/2014, 07:57
Replies: 3
Views: 479
Posted By Dustin9099
Smile Injector?

Well, I need an injector for this game, can anyone recommend a working on for me?

(aeriagames.com) :mofo:
Forum: Wolfteam 12/13/2014, 02:57
Replies: 3
Views: 1,773
Posted By Dustin9099
Can you give me a little information in witch its...

Can you give me a little information in witch its coded in? I might be able to crack the main .EXE!
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2014, 10:35
Replies: 23
Views: 17,806
Posted By Dustin9099
They're legit. (As they don't connect to any...

They're legit. (As they don't connect to any outside hosts)
But they'll spam your PC.
And the hacks are detected.
Forum: CrossFire 02/21/2014, 07:33
Replies: 1
Views: 775
Posted By Dustin9099
"HGWC" File is changed : W[2007] L[0] Error

I just installed Crossfire after getting a new PC.
I've never had this problem before.

Image of error:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Can ANYONE help? Thanks.
Forum: Trading 07/29/2013, 18:17
Replies: 9
Views: 552
Posted By Dustin9099
Ich denke sowieso, das zu tun gepatcht wurde,...

Ich denke sowieso, das zu tun gepatcht wurde, kann ich versuchen, aber keine Versprechungen
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/24/2013, 02:22
Replies: 23
Views: 2,067
Posted By Dustin9099
Nice but a lot of bugs.. ... No......

Nice but a lot of bugs..



... No... Just.. No....
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/21/2013, 15:48
Replies: 6
Views: 603
Posted By Dustin9099
Edit: This is a Virus! I looked at very thing!...

Edit: This is a Virus! I looked at very thing! Please ban this guy!!
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/21/2013, 12:24
Replies: 6
Views: 713
Posted By Dustin9099
Looks great, Still working on Win7 x64

Looks great, Still working on Win7 x64
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/19/2013, 01:58
Replies: 50
Views: 3,650
Posted By Dustin9099
Really nice! I love it :D

Really nice! I love it :D
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/17/2013, 11:26
Replies: 66
Views: 4,791
Posted By Dustin9099
I am a N00b How do i Inject this? I've never used...

I am a N00b How do i Inject this? I've never used one like it
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/15/2013, 14:59
Replies: 49
Views: 4,488
Posted By Dustin9099
My streamer says Something is wrong. How do i fix...

My streamer says Something is wrong. How do i fix this? Thank you.
Forum: WarRock 07/15/2013, 08:09
Replies: 4
Views: 333
Posted By Dustin9099
Nope. I looked everywhere.

Nope. I looked everywhere.
Forum: WarRock 07/15/2013, 02:21
Replies: 4
Views: 333
Posted By Dustin9099
Exclamation Help please?

I need a Hack/Mod for IW server. Yes i know i am a noob But i need to make a short video, Please if anyone can send me a link i will add your name in the video.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2013, 11:57
Replies: 63
Views: 7,578
Posted By Dustin9099
How can i tell you how AWESOME this is?

How can i tell you how AWESOME this is?
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/28/2013, 03:24
Replies: 28
Views: 3,496
Posted By Dustin9099
Very Nice. I love how smooth they run :D I have a...

Very Nice. I love how smooth they run :D I have a really slow Laptop & It always lags with hacks. But not these :D Please keep these updated!
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.