Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: djloic54360
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/21/2013, 11:20
Replies: 507
Views: 105,681
Posted By djloic54360
Hello, @jaderflow: if you use the executable...

Hello,

@jaderflow: if you use the executable "r34669" version here is diff to increase the attack mount (20110-20366), sorry if you use another version I can not help you ....

This difference...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/20/2013, 13:44
Replies: 507
Views: 105,681
Posted By djloic54360
Hello, Here is a different command for...

Hello,

Here is a different command for "ÁÖ»çÀ§" equivalent to the command "dice" that closes a core from a single player.

This difference file has been created by IDA Pro

game_r34083_32...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/17/2013, 19:50
Replies: 507
Views: 105,681
Posted By djloic54360
Hello, I'm looking for different kick hack...

Hello,

I'm looking for different kick hack is anyone there? Please!

Thank you in advance.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/13/2013, 15:59
Replies: 507
Views: 105,681
Posted By djloic54360
Hello, Sorry I'm french and I do not speak...

Hello,

Sorry I'm french and I do not speak English, so I use the translator ...

Here are some more for DIFS rev. 34083

Status 125:

This difference file has been created by IDA Pro
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/12/2013, 17:38
Replies: 159
Views: 20,388
Posted By djloic54360
Hello, I get the following error in my...

Hello,

I get the following error in my appariait syserr when I use my tool converts your files.

SYSERR: Jul 12 17:35:23 :: Process: FDWATCH: peer null in event: ident 21
SYSERR: Jul 12...
Forum: Aion Private Server 06/08/2013, 10:48
Replies: 2
Views: 883
Posted By djloic54360
Okay, thank you for your reply.

Okay, thank you for your reply.
Forum: Aion Private Server 06/08/2013, 10:45
Replies: 10
Views: 6,954
Posted By djloic54360
Hello, You can upload only please bin32...

Hello,

You can upload only please bin32 folder.
Forum: Aion Private Server 06/07/2013, 18:05
Replies: 2
Views: 883
Posted By djloic54360
Change the server name

Hello,

I want to change the server name, is that you can tell me how? I think it must be in hexadecimal aion.bin file but I have not found ...

PS: Sorry I'm French, so I went through google...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.