Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PenguinsFly
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/05/2013, 18:33
Replies: 1,360
Views: 130,865
Posted By PenguinsFly
I really hated that chicken set. But it looks a...

I really hated that chicken set. But it looks a bit better in this server! But 5/10, I hate that chicken set.

Keep up the good work! Might try this server out soon.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/04/2013, 18:35
Replies: 1,360
Views: 130,865
Posted By PenguinsFly
Woah, I sure hope the ep4.5 thingy gets active! Gl

Woah, I sure hope the ep4.5 thingy gets active! Gl
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/03/2013, 17:12
Replies: 450
Views: 41,125
Posted By PenguinsFly
I'm going to write some of my opinion about the...

I'm going to write some of my opinion about the server.

How can you guys like big stats? If you guys like big stats, might as well add GM loops in game.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/30/2013, 23:13
Replies: 165
Views: 23,793
Posted By PenguinsFly
My bad lol

My bad lol
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/30/2013, 22:37
Replies: 165
Views: 23,793
Posted By PenguinsFly
A server full of filipinos is brutally dumb....

A server full of filipinos is brutally dumb. They're arrogant, ignorant, self centered, annoying, thinks they're funny, spammers, thinks they're higher than anyone, and annoying people!

No offense...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 09/26/2013, 10:27
Replies: 4
Views: 658
Posted By PenguinsFly
Hey Cyborg, If you actually bought it, Mind...

Hey Cyborg, If you actually bought it, Mind releasing it for free to the other devs like a normal person?

It's a private server anyway, Guys cmon the community is failing cuz of the selfish...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 09/25/2013, 17:18
Replies: 9
Views: 1,715
Posted By PenguinsFly
He was asking for help, not accusation. Take your...

He was asking for help, not accusation. Take your immaturity out of this Community nubness, You love flaming literally almost every thread. It doesn't matter why or how he will use it, it's none of...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/25/2013, 13:52
Replies: 69
Views: 8,108
Posted By PenguinsFly
^ I agree, I didn't get to play Spectral but...

^ I agree, I didn't get to play Spectral but Divine was pretty fun
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 09/24/2013, 17:03
Replies: 42
Views: 3,736
Posted By PenguinsFly
For God's sake people can you not start a bash...

For God's sake people can you not start a bash war in literally every thread, topic, & forum?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 09/24/2013, 06:00
Replies: 3
Views: 3,044
Posted By PenguinsFly
Thank you! For a second I thought I have to...

Thank you! For a second I thought I have to download the OS client again. I feel like playing with these gears.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/24/2013, 05:40
Replies: 122
Views: 17,223
Posted By PenguinsFly
I wanna test the server... Do people really...

I wanna test the server...

Do people really play this server? 50% of the thread is alt accounts...
Forum: Gaming News - EN 09/23/2013, 17:07
Replies: 15
Views: 3,431
Posted By PenguinsFly
Well nvm, I'll be using my cheap gaming build ...

Well nvm, I'll be using my cheap gaming build

CPU : i3-3220 3.30ghz
GPU : EVGA GTX 660ti SC 3gb
RAM : 8gb dd3 1600mhz

If I can run bf4 on ultra preset 1080p multiplayer with pretty good fps....
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/04/2013, 07:51
Replies: 31
Views: 2,390
Posted By PenguinsFly
Sadly you will have to wait awhile...Something...

Sadly you will have to wait awhile...Something happened. I accidentally extracted another item.sdata and overwrited the edited one >< Sorry about my failure.

Keep suggesting though! Your...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/04/2013, 06:29
Replies: 31
Views: 2,390
Posted By PenguinsFly
Dont worry before we Officially launch the server...

Dont worry before we Officially launch the server we will run a closed beta test to see if there are some complains and stuff.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/03/2013, 20:12
Replies: 31
Views: 2,390
Posted By PenguinsFly
Thanks for the suggestions guys, Keep suggesting...

Thanks for the suggestions guys, Keep suggesting more for changes!

#Update

Added Invading System for Pando/Lanhaar for Zerging purposes.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/03/2013, 20:01
Replies: 31
Views: 2,390
Posted By PenguinsFly
True that...But we used to do it back in the days...

True that...But we used to do it back in the days but i dont think it will work on private servers.

But before the server actually opens, We will run a closed beta first for a week or less.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/03/2013, 19:54
Replies: 31
Views: 2,390
Posted By PenguinsFly
Its almost like ep4 but ep3 didnt have enchants...

Its almost like ep4 but ep3 didnt have enchants and rerolls. Plus No raids ;). Or should we add it...Idk we will test it for a week or so and see people's opinion
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/03/2013, 19:50
Replies: 31
Views: 2,390
Posted By PenguinsFly
Its still coming soon, Im just giving a heads up.

Its still coming soon, Im just giving a heads up.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/03/2013, 19:36
Replies: 31
Views: 2,390
Posted By PenguinsFly
Well Im trying to keep it out of the mainstream....

Well Im trying to keep it out of the mainstream. #Hipster :p
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/03/2013, 19:01
Replies: 31
Views: 2,390
Posted By PenguinsFly
COMING SOON!

#Removed
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.