Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: crilldone2
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/20/2009, 15:20
Replies: 336
Views: 34,405
Posted By crilldone2
i don't know.. but it has no disconnect...

i don't know.. but it has no disconnect disabler..
always get dc after 1 login.. only premium users could play with it imo..
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/19/2009, 12:44
Replies: 463
Views: 54,236
Posted By crilldone2
i didnt say anything about crack, i just said im...

i didnt say anything about crack, i just said im having prob's with download, i know this crack wont work, cause server updated in sro, its not the prob, my prob is the download thing... but i...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/19/2009, 12:31
Replies: 463
Views: 54,236
Posted By crilldone2
what can be my problem? my firefox says "it was...

what can be my problem? my firefox says "it was unable to read resource file" when its few second left.. i just cant end the download, help please.... how could i fix it?
Im afraid that when 1.23...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/19/2009, 10:54
Replies: 463
Views: 54,236
Posted By crilldone2
wtf guys.. i get some kinda error, and i cant...

wtf guys.. i get some kinda error, and i cant download this, when its like 94% downloaded, and it says few seconds left, then it takes like 30sec, and then comes error, that "it was unable to read...
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/18/2009, 11:27
Replies: 200
Views: 20,621
Posted By crilldone2
me 1 too please, [email protected]

me 1 too please, [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/18/2009, 11:16
Replies: 200
Views: 20,621
Posted By crilldone2
could u gimme 1 acc please.. i really want 1 very...

could u gimme 1 acc please.. i really want 1 very fast, cause im not at school and i have some free time to play.. my msn is [Only registered and activated users can see links] - contact me as fast as u can ;)

- K.
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/28/2008, 23:22
Replies: 15
Views: 2,128
Posted By crilldone2
This build sucks warrior/rogue, forget it. ...

This build sucks warrior/rogue, forget it.
Better do warrior/cleric(2h/cleric), and u will pwn all, nobody will stop u with ur cleric skill, with it all ppl will hit u 200-500 :P
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2008, 09:53
Replies: 153
Views: 77,976
Posted By crilldone2
Btw, wait a sec, I don't have in my bot folder...

Btw, wait a sec, I don't have in my bot folder "script" . Or you mean that do like this, bot folder->config->config1->what script then, I don't get it? I have in config1 folder these:...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2008, 09:38
Replies: 153
Views: 77,976
Posted By crilldone2
I really thank you, now I got answer for my...

I really thank you, now I got answer for my question !!! :D :D :D
Thank you really much, if I'll have any problem, I'll write here;)
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2008, 07:56
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,398,183
Posted By crilldone2
It's all so right, but when i want example, add...

It's all so right, but when i want example, add ong taxi map in samarkand, WHERE DO I HAVE TO WRITE ALL THOSE CODES ????? INTO WHAT? file called err2 ? In bot folder somewhere ? or is it one of sro's...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/18/2008, 08:29
Replies: 11
Views: 749
Posted By crilldone2
Hello! Need some help here.

I'm having some kinda problem here with my SRO. It shows that silkroad is undergoing inspections or updates, already for 2 days for now, but actually it's now, my friends can play etc... I already...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/15/2008, 17:57
Replies: 3
Views: 599
Posted By crilldone2
Plvl SP Question !

Ok, I'm getting soon plvled to 52 from lvl 1. I will be nuker. Can sb tell me how much will i get Skill points, even approximately ? Just, i calculated those skills what i need & stuff, i get like...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/15/2008, 17:51
Replies: 6
Views: 809
Posted By crilldone2
hmm where is sticky ? do u have some kind of a...

hmm where is sticky ? do u have some kind of a link or sth ? for example..
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/14/2008, 22:19
Replies: 6
Views: 809
Posted By crilldone2
Point is that, i don't wanna buy money, it's...

Point is that, i don't wanna buy money, it's just, this account got scammed, and because i don't remember(neither do my friend) the secret answer & can't
change the password, so some other ppl may...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/13/2008, 16:30
Replies: 4
Views: 1,451
Posted By crilldone2
Password Change !!!

Can I change my password somehow, when i don't remember my secret answer?
I know everything else, but not the answer or the secret question.
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/12/2008, 22:19
Replies: 6
Views: 809
Posted By crilldone2
Aege Server Players !

Hello, I finally got one higher level character, then mine are. Lvl 49 glavier, it's my friends' who gave it to me. But points is that, that character is scammed, it has no items, no money, nothing,...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/12/2008, 21:08
Replies: 4
Views: 691
Posted By crilldone2
But, btw I didn't get agbot to work ! It just,...

But, btw I didn't get agbot to work ! It just, when I log in, it doesn't recognize my character, I did everything what it sayd, but it's little bit crazy that put to original sro_client.exe into the...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/11/2008, 22:49
Replies: 4
Views: 691
Posted By crilldone2
Hey, new character & help !

I have played sro for 3 years, i have had like 15 chars so far, but never got any of them to high lvl, max lvl is 36, right now i have 2 chars lvl 36...they are nuker & glavier, everything is fine...
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 05/08/2008, 15:25
Replies: 84
Views: 17,947
Posted By crilldone2
oh, actually I got it, i probably pressed enter...

oh, actually I got it, i probably pressed enter and connect too fast.. too quickly, its working, but i need to practice a little :D
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 05/08/2008, 15:22
Replies: 84
Views: 17,947
Posted By crilldone2
Hey guys, i'm having a problem : 1st is it with...

Hey guys, i'm having a problem : 1st is it with NODC client right ? ,, anyway,, points that, when i log on and then i press direct on connect & then twice or three times enter, then like nothing...
Forum: GunZ 02/15/2008, 15:30
Replies: 72
Views: 16,205
Posted By crilldone2
LOLZ !! WHY THE FCK YOU POST VIRUSES !? THIS IS...

LOLZ !! WHY THE FCK YOU POST VIRUSES !? THIS IS PLACE FOR HELPING PEOPLE NOT TO SHARE VIRUSES !! IDIOTS..! F-SECURE - SHOWS ITS BIG VIRUS, TROJAN ! LOLZ !!!!!!!
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/08/2008, 17:03
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,038,337
Posted By crilldone2
Hey, my msn is [email protected] , add me.. I...

Hey, my msn is [Only registered and activated users can see links] , add me.. I would buy it throught paypal but tell me the price, I really want that Bow, because i love greece !!!, so plz !! or for more cheaper price those other...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/04/2008, 15:34
Replies: 8
Views: 1,369
Posted By crilldone2
hey but it's not working.. or when I press patch...

hey but it's not working.. or when I press patch then nothing happens, it says that its unsuccessfull, what I have do to ? or how to use it ?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/04/2008, 15:32
Replies: 8
Views: 1,369
Posted By crilldone2
hey how can i get this work Quote: ...

hey how can i get this work

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetbot View Post
we can say the "?" now?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

heres the patch if you wanna say fuck..etc this...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/02/2008, 19:11
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,038,337
Posted By crilldone2
SRO Private Server Link

I've seen many people have got problem with downloading ''Srogame1.091'' so I thought i could be help with link.
So here it is: srogame1.091 || isoHunt - World's largest BitTorrent and P2P search...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.