Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zziko0
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2014, 22:24
Replies: 93
Views: 11,908
Posted By Zziko0
And it's working so well too :(

And it's working so well too :(
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/21/2014, 17:00
Replies: 93
Views: 11,908
Posted By Zziko0
It wasn't from the aram script. It was from BoL...

It wasn't from the aram script. It was from BoL and they fixed it.

I have a problem however. I left the bot to work and went to eat for 20 min. I came back and I saw that AramQueue shut itself...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/20/2014, 18:53
Replies: 93
Views: 11,908
Posted By Zziko0
Soo I just got some info that the errors are...

Soo I just got some info that the errors are because of the Bot of Legends. They still have some bugs to fix in their 4.20 version so I guess all we can do is wait for them to resolve it.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/20/2014, 18:14
Replies: 93
Views: 11,908
Posted By Zziko0
Hey sakki I have the same problem as the guy...

Hey sakki I have the same problem as the guy having his league restart,launch,restart etc. I though see the reason. I am getting errors from the BoL injection I guess. The error says "Got bugsplat...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/18/2014, 10:15
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,751
Posted By Zziko0
Hey I just need some info. It worked great before...

Hey I just need some info. It worked great before my horrible internet connection screwed it. Are you planning a way to check if the game has disconnected due to internet loss in VoliBot 2? Because...
Forum: League of Legends 09/13/2013, 22:54
Replies: 9
Views: 1,069
Posted By Zziko0
I don't find bots for LP?? I only find leveling...

I don't find bots for LP?? I only find leveling ones and referral ones.
Forum: League of Legends 09/13/2013, 20:31
Replies: 9
Views: 1,069
Posted By Zziko0
I am talking about automating those two things....

I am talking about automating those two things. And about ref bots - they don't seem to be really good as they are making riot look on your account as a suspicious one and bans it when you get too...
Forum: League of Legends 09/13/2013, 20:21
Replies: 9
Views: 1,069
Posted By Zziko0
What is the best way to earn LP/RP?

What is the best tool/hack I can use to earn LP or RP for free on autopilot?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/12/2013, 23:23
Replies: 130
Views: 12,741
Posted By Zziko0
I am sorry giving teamviewer would reveal stuff I...

I am sorry giving teamviewer would reveal stuff I would not like to be seen but I am telling you everything I do is just enter the game and try to run it and it just controls the ship and passes the...
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/12/2013, 23:17
Replies: 130
Views: 12,741
Posted By Zziko0
It doesn't even collect boxes for me..

It doesn't even collect boxes for me..
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.