Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: inge1994
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2013, 18:07
Replies: 243
Views: 37,424
Posted By inge1994
Then you're just lucky or I'm just unlucky...... ...

Then you're just lucky or I'm just unlucky......

...before I used this hack I was already 1 of the best players in DC but I stopped playing this game a half year ago because I was already level...
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2013, 16:24
Replies: 243
Views: 37,424
Posted By inge1994
I tried that and many other things, but the game...

I tried that and many other things, but the game still freezes after 2 minutes of gameplay :S Maybe we will all get banned this week because of this great hack
Forum: Facebook 07/15/2013, 16:10
Replies: 243
Views: 37,424
Posted By inge1994
Warning!! First the 3 hacks work but after you...

Warning!! First the 3 hacks work but after you done the gem hack more than twice (or more than 3 (4) times) your game will freeze!!! Even after restarting the game or logging off and in with your...
Forum: Off Topic 07/06/2013, 22:43
Replies: 1
Views: 867
Posted By inge1994
no one?

no one?
Forum: Off Topic 05/25/2013, 17:31
Replies: 1
Views: 867
Posted By inge1994
Who can hack battle panic? I can't unfortunately

Who can hack the online game battle panic?

I've tried to hack it, but I can only upgrade the castle without costs :S

Can someone make a hack for more gold/wood or lower costs to make an army or...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.