Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ThePunisher313
Forum: Private Server 01/07/2018, 02:15
Replies: 50
Views: 25,833
Posted By ThePunisher313
I forgot to mention that there was a previous...

I forgot to mention that there was a previous private server before the second one closed down, you are right. I played on that one as well. Anyway, I've heard rumours of different teams wanting to...
Forum: Private Server 01/07/2018, 00:05
Replies: 50
Views: 25,833
Posted By ThePunisher313
I'd definitely say Aika Online. Its only private...

I'd definitely say Aika Online. Its only private server shut down about 6 months ago after being operational for over 2 years. If you'd manage to crack the .exe and get a new private server, I'm...
Forum: Rohan 05/24/2013, 15:38
Replies: 22
Views: 2,020
Posted By ThePunisher313
How exactly did you fix it? Because I got the...

How exactly did you fix it? Because I got the same problem.
Forum: Rohan 05/22/2013, 16:52
Replies: 887
Views: 261,948
Posted By ThePunisher313
It gets kinda tedious going through half-broken...

It gets kinda tedious going through half-broken English posts, though.
Forum: Rohan 05/22/2013, 16:46
Replies: 887
Views: 261,948
Posted By ThePunisher313
Can somebody create a proper guide for this?...

Can somebody create a proper guide for this? There's 62 pages on this thread. Ain't nobody got time for that!
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.