Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: coipu
Forum: Archlord 03/21/2008, 10:06
Replies: 190
Views: 34,248
Posted By coipu
When i set it up i always use 3 filters, one with...

When i set it up i always use 3 filters, one with the 40's the wrong way round and one with the filters the right way round, that way when you die or it stops working u just have to tick a different...
Forum: Archlord 02/26/2008, 09:23
Replies: 106
Views: 33,152
Posted By coipu
you have to type these in every login thats true...

you have to type these in every login thats true but only the first and last part of the packet is coded by the server, thats why we are trying to replace the variable bit it the middle, it would be...
Forum: Archlord 02/24/2008, 19:56
Replies: 106
Views: 33,152
Posted By coipu
okay so the packet we are concerned with ie for a...

okay so the packet we are concerned with ie for a health potion is size 64 and is a SEND packet, and 56-63 is area where the price lives (i converted the hex back to decimal and sure enough 91 05 was...
Forum: Archlord 02/22/2008, 09:48
Replies: 106
Views: 33,152
Posted By coipu
It's unlikely that we can create an item from...

It's unlikely that we can create an item from nothing, all anyone does with any of these hacks is substitute small pieces of info for others in the send packets. If you look in Malv's video (that...
Forum: Archlord 02/21/2008, 22:25
Replies: 31
Views: 10,461
Posted By coipu
Well unless u r editing the send packets u aint...

Well unless u r editing the send packets u aint gonna change a thing(at least thats how i understand it-i'm not bright), I have managed to buy 1 small health and get 99 but i'm still getting charged...
Forum: Archlord 02/20/2008, 15:23
Replies: 62
Views: 23,678
Posted By coipu
What a load! FFS Mals rules were, if he helped u...

What a load! FFS Mals rules were, if he helped u figure something out then share it! Why do you need ingame gold? Do you sell it perhaps elsewhere? If you had successfully managed to create items...
Forum: Archlord 02/04/2008, 11:54
Replies: 20
Views: 5,242
Posted By coipu
wait for someone to check it out first, they are...

wait for someone to check it out first, they are nearly always keyloggers!
Forum: Archlord 01/09/2008, 11:00
Replies: 45
Views: 15,688
Posted By coipu
Thanx mate, I was a little dissapointed cos i...

Thanx mate, I was a little dissapointed cos i thought you were kind repeating yourself (why do the muppets get all the help?) but a big thanks for showing the quick flash of some useful stuff i'm...
Forum: Archlord 01/08/2008, 23:36
Replies: 12
Views: 2,073
Posted By coipu
Yep, man you need the good old irish word Feck!...

Yep, man you need the good old irish word Feck! it puts the fun back in swearing at people! :)
Forum: Archlord 01/08/2008, 10:04
Replies: 190
Views: 34,248
Posted By coipu
I installed Arclord on another pc the other day,...

I installed Arclord on another pc the other day, and I was getting bored cos the patches were taking forever so I ran the client.exe directly and it worked. Some things I lost from inventory etc......
Forum: Archlord 01/04/2008, 12:36
Replies: 7
Views: 1,860
Posted By coipu
I agree it is wrong to hack chantra,but because...

I agree it is wrong to hack chantra,but because you risk jail and thats silly for virtual credits, but I've bought chantra (never again) and why wont I buy any more? Because CM update the game and I...
Forum: Archlord 01/03/2008, 14:10
Replies: 190
Views: 34,248
Posted By coipu
ok so having tried this cooldown hack a lot I...

ok so having tried this cooldown hack a lot I have a little piece of useful(ish) info... It doesnt work for me ever, if in filter 2 i put the size 40 packets in the order they are supposed to be in...
Forum: Archlord 01/01/2008, 18:02
Replies: 20
Views: 4,294
Posted By coipu
That sounds well good, I am thick and as such am...

That sounds well good, I am thick and as such am unable to help, but I'm behind you 100% :)
Forum: Archlord 12/31/2007, 19:25
Replies: 5
Views: 628
Posted By coipu
Everything can be detected, but lets be honest,...

Everything can be detected, but lets be honest, three servers full of players and no financial incentive to catch you... it's unlikely. As long as you are playing theres a chance you will buy CC so...
Forum: Archlord 12/31/2007, 18:14
Replies: 190
Views: 34,248
Posted By coipu
Chill, lay off the bean m8! I reckon when Mal...

Chill, lay off the bean m8! I reckon when Mal gets back home he can let us see a few more tidbits. God knows I need help with changing packets about. although I sorta know what i'm looking at in...
Forum: Archlord 12/31/2007, 18:08
Replies: 5
Views: 628
Posted By coipu
So far all I can say is I can definately bypass...

So far all I can say is I can definately bypass the cooldown on my combat skills, if I could bypass the cast times too that would be great but I expect they live on the server.
Forum: Archlord 12/31/2007, 14:58
Replies: 190
Views: 34,248
Posted By coipu
Thanks for sharing your bits and bobs chap, i've...

Thanks for sharing your bits and bobs chap, i've discovered where the lvl and ring/garment etc stats are now, although I cant figure out how to modify them yet(i am incredibly dense). If I find...
Forum: Archlord 12/27/2007, 21:10
Replies: 190
Views: 34,248
Posted By coipu
Works good, cant make the multiple thing happen...

Works good, cant make the multiple thing happen you mentioned towards the end, but it works good thanx a lot.
Forum: Archlord 12/24/2007, 12:51
Replies: 102
Views: 18,849
Posted By coipu
Well, in most countries i'm not sure. But do...

Well, in most countries i'm not sure. But do this in UK and you will get bird! FFS if I was gonna risk commiting theft/fraud, it would be for something worth it (i.e. real money), not bloody...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.