Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: arnolustiger
Forum: Seafight 04/22/2014, 05:22
Replies: 1,559
Sticky: Seafight Talk
Views: 209,952
Posted By arnolustiger
If I want to logg out from the homesite I get...

If I want to logg out from the homesite I get this URL:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

That means some redirections so it's impossible to log out correctly. Does anybody knows what that...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.