Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nlboy18
Forum: WarRock 06/20/2013, 20:39
Replies: 3
Views: 1,164
Posted By Nlboy18
I can't download that file. I still want to ONLY...

I can't download that file. I still want to ONLY remove the smoke from the game... Can someone help me?!
Forum: WarRock 06/15/2013, 12:35
Replies: 3
Views: 1,164
Posted By Nlboy18
Delete smoke on War Rock

Hello.

I deleted smoke from my WR files but I also see no smoke when you hit a flash mine or when someone is throwing a grenade. I only want to remove the smoke grenade effect from the folder. Can...
Forum: WarRock 06/13/2013, 15:51
Replies: 5
Views: 2,309
Posted By Nlboy18
Hello, Can you upload that file on another...

Hello,

Can you upload that file on another upload site? I can't download it from there...
Forum: WarRock 06/12/2013, 17:50
Replies: 5
Views: 2,309
Posted By Nlboy18
I know but I don't want the crosshair in this...

I know but I don't want the crosshair in this way...
Forum: WarRock 06/12/2013, 17:27
Replies: 5
Views: 2,309
Posted By Nlboy18
War Rock Premium Crosshair 4

Hello,

I want to know if there is a way to change the default crosshair to crosshair 4 without buying premium? If yes, can someone tell me how I can do that?

By the way, this program is not...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.