Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Chuunin
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/30/2014, 05:07
Replies: 0
Views: 312
Posted By Chuunin
Elo Boost

I am a Platinum player in NA contact me via skype if you need some help getting out of ELO hell.

Skype: unkownninja3

Bronze Tier:
Bronze V to IV - 10$
Bronze IV to III -10$
Bronze III to II...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/31/2013, 02:14
Replies: 87
Views: 22,745
Posted By Chuunin
BUMP

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/06/2013, 09:00
Replies: 2
Views: 369
Posted By Chuunin
http://gyazo.com/7104e8407440ff98238b23b6dce8732f....

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/24/2013, 23:34
Replies: 87
Views: 22,745
Posted By Chuunin
I asked for him to get me from Silver 3 to Gold...

I asked for him to get me from Silver 3 to Gold 5. He did it in relatively fast considering I had alot of paypal problems. He's a cool guy, and I recommend him to anyone.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/24/2013, 20:49
Replies: 0
Views: 243
Posted By Chuunin
NA only ELO Bronze Boosting

Bronze Division 18$ each division
Bronze Promotions 20$

Will do vouch games
Payment is paypal gifting only

skype: unkownninja3
IGN : * I will give it to people who message me on skype*
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/24/2013, 18:25
Replies: 87
Views: 22,745
Posted By Chuunin
Vouchinn

Got me from Silver 3 to Gold 5. Did it relatively fast. He's a chill person. Reliable,not a scam :P. Yea I recommend him.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/15/2013, 02:15
Replies: 4
Views: 373
Posted By Chuunin
thats why im doing vouches to prove

thats why im doing vouches to prove
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/15/2013, 02:04
Replies: 4
Views: 373
Posted By Chuunin
Willing to boost a bronze player's division

Hi I am a casual league of legends player from America. I will do vouches to get trusted. Reply to this thread if you are interested, and I will leave my skype information on the bottom of the post...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.