Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TwZ3
Forum: Browsergames 04/11/2017, 16:24
Replies: 0
Views: 1,265
Posted By TwZ3
Question Looking for wormax.io cheat

I don't expect anything fancy with credits (although it'd be nice) but maybe mass or constant power-ups, anything good. I'd pay like $5 for your time as long as the hack exceeds what basic premium...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/02/2017, 10:34
Replies: 10
Views: 2,166
Posted By TwZ3
Not sure about any of this, but check these...

Not sure about any of this, but check these glitches out. One I got 727 log disks and the other is a 5-hour ability. Hahaha.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/01/2017, 22:39
Replies: 3,935
Views: 701,906
Posted By TwZ3
Great service. Had a slight issue with payment...

Great service. Had a slight issue with payment but definitely resolved to my satisfaction. Keeping me a customer forever. :D
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/18/2017, 13:25
Replies: 3,935
Views: 701,906
Posted By TwZ3
Been using for 2 months, taking it slow botting...

Been using for 2 months, taking it slow botting one day, skipping the next... never for 24 hours straight. They're trying so hard to bust us again and they have banned some recently (the 24/7 botters...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/12/2017, 02:00
Replies: 4
Views: 797
Posted By TwZ3
It was lag due to the test server for deManeR...

It was lag due to the test server for deManeR being up and running for about 24 hours. Hope I helped. :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/27/2016, 22:32
Replies: 13
Views: 4,502
Posted By TwZ3
Your anti-adblock couldn't stop my tampermonkey...

Your anti-adblock couldn't stop my tampermonkey script. I was forced to do so because even when I disabled ads, I still got the stupid fucking error to disable it. Messaged you guys A MONTH AGO and...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/13/2016, 06:02
Replies: 1,278
Views: 158,641
Posted By TwZ3
Ermmm only getting "LOADING" forever after START,...

Ermmm only getting "LOADING" forever after START, v3 server down?
Forum: Rust Server Advertising 11/04/2015, 04:29
Replies: 2
Views: 571
Posted By TwZ3
Update on server, bgrade working, server events,...

Update on server, bgrade working, server events, IP posted + MORE! JOIN UP!
Forum: Rust Server Advertising 10/28/2015, 20:27
Replies: 2
Views: 571
Posted By TwZ3
Cool TRG|1000x|BPALL|Kits|Tp|Bgrade

TRG|1000x|BPALL|Kits|Tp|Bgrade+MORE

Server IP+Port: 108.61.193.106:28056


1,000x Gather rate, Bgrade(Auto-upgrade), Bpall(All blueprints!!!), Instant smelt & craft!!! Friends, pets, +MORE!!!...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/02/2014, 01:36
Replies: 10
Views: 2,024
Posted By TwZ3
Not signing up until terms and conditions link is...

Not signing up until terms and conditions link is clickable o.O
Never know if I'm signing up to my e-mail being spammed all to hell.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/21/2014, 12:29
Replies: 162
Views: 38,516
Posted By TwZ3
Yeah but for them to actually advertise...

Yeah but for them to actually advertise adware/spyware, especially for sites that automatically download applications...
It's pretty low. I mean ads are "ok" in a sense that poor people want to own...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/21/2014, 08:04
Replies: 162
Views: 38,516
Posted By TwZ3
Soo... this is why adblocker should be allowed ...

Soo... this is why adblocker should be allowed
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/20/2014, 08:51
Replies: 273
Views: 24,143
Posted By TwZ3
I gotta say grats on the chat... but people are...

I gotta say grats on the chat... but people are able to sit on other company bases and not let new players spawn in, making them leave the game.
Also first time playing on there wasn't my best. I...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/20/2014, 08:19
Replies: 162
Views: 38,516
Posted By TwZ3
Disable my adblocker? To me, that's saying: "stop...

Disable my adblocker? To me, that's saying: "stop playing now! :D" Okayy
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/18/2014, 21:10
Replies: 65
Views: 6,028
Posted By TwZ3
Chat never has worked for me or my American...

Chat never has worked for me or my American friends, TeamSpeak is never available, constant auto-lockers, known bug that you can't change your design without changing something in your...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/18/2014, 20:46
Replies: 13
Views: 1,297
Posted By TwZ3
Connection to server failed...?

Connection to server failed...?
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.