Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: madbullet
Forum: Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/30/2016, 23:20
Replies: 46
Views: 5,602
Posted By madbullet
I'd be happy to test it for you bro.

I'd be happy to test it for you bro.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2015, 22:44
Replies: 21
Views: 2,634
Posted By madbullet
mybe give some quick tutorial. I load cheats, it...

mybe give some quick tutorial. I load cheats, it says cheats are streaming and nothing happens when i go ingame.
Forum: Soldier Front 05/09/2008, 16:57
Replies: 6
Views: 1,287
Posted By madbullet
well whts aimpoint? and if i press f1 ingame...

well whts aimpoint?
and if i press f1 ingame nthing happens.
Forum: Soldier Front 05/06/2008, 16:43
Replies: 11
Views: 962
Posted By madbullet
i agree.I quited the game too cuz i didnt had...

i agree.I quited the game too cuz i didnt had sp.But i made new acc soon.
Forum: Soldier Front 05/04/2008, 19:15
Replies: 1
Views: 682
Posted By madbullet
uhm wht are u askin?

uhm wht are u askin?
Forum: Soldier Front 04/21/2008, 16:24
Replies: 18
Views: 8,522
Posted By madbullet
ffs taif ur a nub. first try looking over the...

ffs taif ur a nub.
first try looking over the epvp threads.
u dummfuck.
Forum: Soldier Front 04/20/2008, 12:43
Replies: 28
Views: 2,728
Posted By madbullet
lol u use speed hack and then u use...

lol u use speed hack and then u use glicthing.When know how do speed hack then u can glich 2.Well u go into the building next to the warehous and u just keep jupin untill u get to roof ,then u jump...
Forum: Soldier Front 04/20/2008, 12:34
Replies: 27
Views: 7,371
Posted By madbullet
trini ur a genius :)

trini ur a genius :)
Forum: WarRock 11/20/2007, 12:36
Replies: 42
Views: 5,684
Posted By madbullet
I am a little idiot who wants to get a WARNING!!

I am a little idiot who wants to get a WARNING!!
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.