Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blm95
Forum: Aion Trading 05/28/2015, 23:58
Replies: 258
Views: 27,977
Posted By blm95
Bought two accounts from him - nice guy, would...

Bought two accounts from him - nice guy, would recommend buying from him :). Thanks again for the accounts!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/04/2015, 14:52
Replies: 11
Views: 910
Posted By blm95
Can you give some sort of price range? I would...

Can you give some sort of price range? I would need to transfer to NA anyways.
Forum: Trading 06/16/2014, 19:04
Replies: 2
[Buying] Paypal -> BTC
Views: 206
Posted By blm95
Sorry, but I'd like $350 worth of BTC and not...

Sorry, but I'd like $350 worth of BTC and not have to make multiple payments to people... it just increases the likelihood that I will get scammed, lol.

Edit: .4 btc is ok, pm'ing you now

bump,...
Forum: Trading 06/16/2014, 18:49
Replies: 2
[Buying] Paypal -> BTC
Views: 206
Posted By blm95
Paypal -> BTC

Hi,
I need Bitcoin and I am offering paypal. I need $350 worth of BTC. I am not sure the exchange fees, but I would guess it would be $50 (15% rate), making me pay $400 for $350 worth of Bitcoin. ...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/15/2014, 21:45
Replies: 7
Views: 843
Posted By blm95
Interested. Skype: bl.murphy14 . Thanks

Interested. Skype: bl.murphy14 . Thanks
Forum: Guild Wars 2 06/15/2014, 08:40
Replies: 2
Views: 711
Posted By blm95
Banrate for Tele-hacking?

Hi,
I'd just like to know what the banrate is (rough estimate) for tele'ing to the treasure areas to get items daily.

Thanks.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/12/2014, 12:22
Replies: 1,188
Views: 121,783
Posted By blm95
Transaction went very smooth. Got my 500g within...

Transaction went very smooth. Got my 500g within ~15 minutes. Will probably buy a lot more in the future. Thanks!
Forum: elite*gold Trading 06/11/2014, 12:57
Replies: 0
Views: 153
Posted By blm95
[WTB] 1k Elite Gold - Paypal - 20 Euros

Would like to buy ASAP. Skype - bl.murphy14. Thanks :).
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/10/2014, 16:11
Replies: 7
Views: 1,256
Posted By blm95
Hi, I can't seem to add you on Skype. Mine is...

Hi, I can't seem to add you on Skype. Mine is bl.murphy14. Thanks!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/10/2014, 16:07
Replies: 10
[Selling] Great Acc GW2
Views: 1,540
Posted By blm95
Hi, I tried adding you on Skype, but it didn't...

Hi, I tried adding you on Skype, but it didn't seem to work. Mine is bl.murphy14. Thanks!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/10/2014, 16:05
Replies: 45
Views: 8,587
Posted By blm95
Interested in possibly buying. Skype:...

Interested in possibly buying. Skype: bl.murphy14. Thanks!

Edit: Just purchased the bot. Some screenshots:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

So, thoughts on the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2014, 21:36
Replies: 26
Views: 1,328
Posted By blm95
Contact me via Skype. bl.murphy14

Contact me via Skype. bl.murphy14
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/30/2013, 23:11
Replies: 733
Views: 200,309
Posted By blm95
RIP League servers :(

RIP League servers :(
Forum: Aion Private Server 06/10/2013, 17:17
Replies: 6
Views: 1,991
Posted By blm95
No, oderlah is legit.

No, oderlah is legit.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/16/2013, 22:30
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,092
Posted By blm95
Hallo, I was just wondering, since i'm from the...

Hallo,
I was just wondering, since i'm from the US, how much should I send to you through PayPal? Also just wanted to make sure that you are continuing to update the hack :P. Thanks! :D
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.