Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: freak0adam
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 11/04/2015, 11:42
Replies: 40
Views: 4,077
Posted By freak0adam
Came to give my feedback but I see everything has...

Came to give my feedback but I see everything has been said already by previous posters. So I'm just gonna #bump. Great server. Well thought and well made. A little different which makes it even more...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/30/2015, 22:58
Replies: 19
Views: 2,623
Posted By freak0adam
# bump

# bump
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/16/2015, 15:04
Replies: 19
Views: 2,623
Posted By freak0adam
Gave it a shot but debuff is really unbearable....

Gave it a shot but debuff is really unbearable. All those archers with full on debuff xbows...gg. Good luck tho - u gonna need it. Reason most ADM dont add that to the game is because most ppl hate...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/10/2015, 14:12
Replies: 19
Views: 2,623
Posted By freak0adam
.

.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/03/2015, 09:29
Replies: 19
Views: 2,623
Posted By freak0adam
I don't understand why do you say you don't...

I don't understand why do you say you don't wanna end up like Haven. After all Haven was up for years as one of the best and most populated servers. it closed eventually but yeah nothing lasts...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/16/2014, 23:21
Replies: 32
Views: 3,268
Posted By freak0adam
i know for a fact that GMs farm stuff for their...

i know for a fact that GMs farm stuff for their normal toons. server was open several days before you joined and it wasnt so hard to get maxed so therefore maxed players happend. i was myself almost...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/12/2014, 10:03
Replies: 32
Views: 3,268
Posted By freak0adam
Great server. Join up ppl. :)

Great server. Join up ppl. :)
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/09/2014, 20:20
Replies: 32
Views: 3,268
Posted By freak0adam
looks interesting. gonna give it a try.

looks interesting. gonna give it a try.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 09/07/2014, 15:47
Replies: 14
Views: 1,664
Posted By freak0adam
would be nice to have a decent pve/pvp server to...

would be nice to have a decent pve/pvp server to play on. all those instant or semi instant pvp servers with outrageous stats, lapises and levels get boring pretty fast.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/12/2014, 16:59
Replies: 15
Views: 1,882
Posted By freak0adam
Well I'm glad u posted this here and I don't need...

Well I'm glad u posted this here and I don't need to waste my time trying it. Personally I was excited for 15/30 server but I see it's a complete failure same as shaiya proelium. Which is basically...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/01/2014, 10:10
Replies: 88
Views: 12,364
Posted By freak0adam
Great server. 2 days after reopening and...

Great server. 2 days after reopening and already many players. Come and join us ^^
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/04/2014, 13:51
Replies: 4
Views: 1,468
Posted By freak0adam
It may not be much but to be honest I wouldnt...

It may not be much but to be honest I wouldnt risk spending money on a server that might not be there tomorrow. Happens all the time. It's another story to donate on a stable server that is up for...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/23/2014, 09:33
Replies: 83
Views: 6,998
Posted By freak0adam
Any plans to take care of these op accessory...

Any plans to take care of these op accessory lapis in 15/30? If u do regular accessory lapis in 15/30 then would be perfect.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/21/2014, 19:54
Replies: 83
Views: 6,998
Posted By freak0adam
ok id appreciate if u let us know when these...

ok id appreciate if u let us know when these craps get removed. ill be happy to join back the server then. :)

also would be nice if u fixed these accs and acc lapis for that zone to make at least...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/21/2014, 18:37
Replies: 83
Views: 6,998
Posted By freak0adam
of course. well after some changes r made [ if...

of course. well after some changes r made [ if they r made] ill definitely give it another shot. as for now - not feeling like feeding opposite faction. lucky r those who started right after server...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/21/2014, 14:13
Replies: 83
Views: 6,998
Posted By freak0adam
well i did not know about acc. lapis :o tbh i...

well i did not know about acc. lapis :o tbh i logged off as soon as I dropped KO[after i was slaughtered]. + now with the knowledge of the OP accs and acc lapis - i guess i have nothing to regret. +...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/21/2014, 10:11
Replies: 83
Views: 6,998
Posted By freak0adam
Server seems cool - the only thing I hate so far...

Server seems cool - the only thing I hate so far is the nosses! I was excited to see a server with active 15 pvp. Its not what I was hoping for...sadly. I like the fact that only 5s r linkable but...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 11/20/2013, 10:16
Replies: 58
Views: 5,401
Posted By freak0adam
Hahaha. This is a whole lot of bull. Truth is...

Hahaha. This is a whole lot of bull. Truth is White changed host as well as name because Forgotten already existed. Its still the same server just different name and few changes. Sinister is just...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 11/07/2013, 11:56
Replies: 58
Views: 5,401
Posted By freak0adam
#bUmp

#bUmp
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 11/06/2013, 06:40
Replies: 568
Views: 56,830
Posted By freak0adam
Sounds very interesting + i love 65-69 sets....

Sounds very interesting + i love 65-69 sets. Definitely gonna check it out.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 11/04/2013, 20:18
Replies: 61
Views: 4,428
Posted By freak0adam
join up ppl. ;p we need more fury [EU time]

join up ppl. ;p we need more fury [EU time]
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 11/01/2013, 10:08
Replies: 58
Views: 5,401
Posted By freak0adam
Well maybe its the time zone issue. They have to...

Well maybe its the time zone issue. They have to sleep at some point ^^
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/31/2013, 12:30
Replies: 58
Views: 5,401
Posted By freak0adam
# bump # bump players wanted! :D

# bump # bump

players wanted! :D
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/28/2013, 18:56
Replies: 58
Views: 5,401
Posted By freak0adam
#bump Join up ppl. :)

#bump

Join up ppl. :)
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/22/2013, 10:12
Replies: 58
Views: 5,401
Posted By freak0adam
Join up ppl! :3

Join up ppl! :3
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.