Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gazzayeatman
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/03/2016, 13:21
Replies: 239
Views: 114,027
Posted By Gazzayeatman
Name: Garry Age:23 Location: Wellington, New...

Name: Garry
Age:23
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
My work: Just a bunch of websites
What you can/cannot do: I can program in Java, C#, PHP, Javascript etc.
Your requirements: I'm just...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/28/2015, 07:05
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
Thanks, I'll keep at it :) Got it, Thankyou....

Thanks, I'll keep at it :)

Got it, Thankyou.

To anyone else with a similar problem, here is the code
owner.SendToScreen(InteractPacket.Create(target.UID, owner.UID, (ushort)target.Location.X,...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/27/2015, 10:57
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
Sorry if this has been posted previously, I...

Sorry if this has been posted previously,

I am trying to get reflect to work, and so far it does however I am having trouble sending the effect to screen.

I am using
/// <summary>
...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 08/01/2014, 01:57
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
You're kind. I would have directed him to...

You're kind. I would have directed him to w3schools.com
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 05/25/2014, 23:15
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
Some of the newer graphics cards have problems...

Some of the newer graphics cards have problems with older games. I run my CO on the integrated graphics instead of my graphics card and I'm fine
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 05/17/2014, 09:52
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
If you have a look in Albetros there is a command...

If you have a look in Albetros there is a command like that.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 05/05/2014, 12:26
Replies: 79
Views: 14,051
Posted By Gazzayeatman
This is definitely a server worth playing. If...

This is definitely a server worth playing. If you're looking for something complete with some awesome quests and features, this is for you!
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 05/01/2014, 10:56
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
So close to finishing the four stages of Dis...

So close to finishing the four stages of Dis city. Exciting =D
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/06/2014, 05:41
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
You could read the thread, or you could download...

You could read the thread, or you could download the source and look for yourself.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/29/2014, 07:53
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
that easy huh? Thanks guys =D If no one has...

that easy huh? Thanks guys =D

If no one has done Dis City all ready, I am working on it now. If they have well I guess I'm doing my own version =D
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/28/2014, 08:44
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
bridges is all I'm worried about. I wouldn't even...

bridges is all I'm worried about. I wouldn't even know where to start on them.
I think the source is at a good point for people to still learn off and code.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/22/2014, 05:34
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
I'm just going off a fresh copy of 2.9 which I...

I'm just going off a fresh copy of 2.9 which I downloaded from here, so a lot of the stuff would have been fixed on the live server.

Regarding Boreas, I changed the distance and it has fixed the...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/21/2014, 12:39
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
I do believe this is not the case. I have just...

I do believe this is not the case. I have just double checked and it does not activate one of the skills 100 percent of the time. I was testing with fixed rage and fixed phoenix.
I feel that maybe...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/21/2014, 08:41
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
I'm sorry if these bugs have been posted or fixed...

I'm sorry if these bugs have been posted or fixed allready.

I have found these while working on my own copy of 2.9, they are


Veteran Trojans cannot equip a second weapon
For this one, when...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/29/2013, 04:26
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
I have had that problem too. Not too sure why. On...

I have had that problem too. Not too sure why. On holiday so will investigate later =D
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/10/2013, 22:57
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
I have the same problem. You need to change your...

I have the same problem. You need to change your mouse to be the same as the OS, you can either change the windows mouse to the CO one for vice versa. I changed co's mouse to my OS' mouse and it is...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/10/2013, 22:00
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
Does your mouse keep switching from CO mouse to...

Does your mouse keep switching from CO mouse to the OS' mouse and such? My graphics card doesn't like the older CO clients for some reason and your's could be the same.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/04/2013, 05:58
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
The login is frozen for me =/

The login is frozen for me =/
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/03/2013, 11:45
Replies: 0
Views: 679
Posted By Gazzayeatman
5065 Client errors

Hey guys I have a problem when using a 5065 client.
I am running Windows 7 Professional x64 with an asus HD7750 graphics card.
When I try to run Conquer in 1024 by 768 resolution I get this...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/03/2013, 08:20
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
I have done this. My monitor's resolution is 1920...

I have done this. My monitor's resolution is 1920 by 1080. When I run Conquer as 800 by 600 in window form it is fine but when I run it as 1024 by 768 as a window is give me the bar through the...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/03/2013, 07:55
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,767
Posted By Gazzayeatman
This is not necessarily a bug with the source,...

This is not necessarily a bug with the source, however I was hoping someone would know how to fix it.

I have the below problem while running the client in the 1024 resolution in a window. I have...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/06/2013, 12:25
Replies: 868
Views: 119,144
Posted By Gazzayeatman
I'd imagine it would have something to do with...

I'd imagine it would have something to do with packets. I am not good at all with them. I am kinda in the process of self teaching myself C# =D

I'm doing a bachelor of IT in New Zealand and they...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/05/2013, 13:16
Replies: 868
Views: 119,144
Posted By Gazzayeatman
I'll have to test that and get back to you.

I'll have to test that and get back to you.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/05/2013, 05:02
Replies: 868
Views: 119,144
Posted By Gazzayeatman
Okay I have found the source of the problem. I...

Okay I have found the source of the problem. I think it has something to do with this...
//if (Native.timeGetTime() > lastTalk.AddMilliseconds(500))
// {
...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/03/2013, 06:59
Replies: 868
Views: 119,144
Posted By Gazzayeatman
I will try that and make some changed =D I was...

I will try that and make some changed =D I was going to make it a switch eventually anyways and thanks for the heads up about HellTrolls =D Thanks for your help.



The DropItems method doesn't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.